• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Harmony [US] Seeking Active Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: zNinjuhh
Skype Name (Mandatory): zninjuhh
Can You Use TeamSpeak?: yes
SoloSG Wins/Games Played: you know
RegularSG Wins/Games Played: you know
PvP Strengths: FnS, Sword, Rod, Jukes
PvP Weaknesses: Water Fights, 3 teams, Clans -_-
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): no ;(
What Makes You a Good Asset to this Clan?: I can fns and sword rush pretty well and get combos..
You've been accepted as a trial member! I've sent you a contact request on Skype and your skills will be observed/tested to decide if you will be accepted fully into #Harmony.

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Yenn
Skype Name (Mandatory): Telling in private
Can You Use TeamSpeak?: Yes
SoloSG Wins/Games Played: 14/57
RegularSG Wins/Games Played: 137/770
PvP Strengths: Long bow shots, sword combos, fishing rod, clutches
PvP Weaknesses: flint and steel, bad fps(occasionally)
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): platinum
What Makes You a Good Asset to this Clan?: I believe I am good at PvP and teamwork. I also believe I am a good candidate for the clan.
You've been accepted as a trial member! I've sent you a contact request on Skype and your skills will be observed/tested to decide if you will be accepted fully into #Harmony.

Rayray_Gaming

Spectator
Reaction score
RayrayGamingYT
Skype Name (Mandatory): Rayray.Gaming
WINS: 8
PvP Strengths: Good with the sword, and flint & steel. I also have good communication skills. I am also good at combos and strafing. I also have good ping.
PvP Weaknesses: I am ok with a rod.
What Makes You a Good Asset to this Clan?: I Can make it to all clan battles, I do not interrupt, I am trust worthy to all members of the clan. I will be kind to every member as to sure they are kind to me. I am all ready friends with some of your members and I stay kind to them and I will not shy away to anybody. I promise to not quit on the clan and will inform The clan if I cant make it to a battle. I want to join The Clan

Cinos

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Cinos
Skype Name (Mandatory):gamerdmc
Can You Use TeamSpeak?: Maybe
SoloSG Wins/Games Played: 15-88
RegularSG Wins/Games Played: 134-1105
PvP Strengths:Bow
PvP Weaknesses:Fns
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): No
What Makes You a Good Asset to this Clan? Bow-lock on Fleek

Rayray_Gaming

Spectator
Reaction score
RayrayGamingYT
PvP Strengths: Good with the sword, and flint & steel. I also have good communication skills. I am also good at combos and strafing. I also have good ping.
What Makes You a Good Asset to this Clan?: I Can make it to all clan battles, I do not interrupt, I am trust worthy to all members of the clan. I will be kind to every member as to sure they are kind to me. I am all ready friends with some of your members and I stay kind to them and I will not shy away to anybody. I promise to not quit on the clan and will inform The clan if I cant make it to a battle. I also have TS and yes I changed My name.

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
RayrayGamingYT
What Makes You a Good Asset to this Clan?: I Can make it to all clan battles, I do not interrupt, I am trust worthy to all members of the clan. I will be kind to every member as to sure they are kind to me. I am all ready friends with some of your members and I stay kind to them and I will not shy away to anybody. I promise to not quit on the clan and will inform The clan if I cant make it to a battle. I also have TS and yes I changed My name.

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Cinos
Skype Name (Mandatory):gamerdmc
Can You Use TeamSpeak?: Maybe
SoloSG Wins/Games Played: 15-88
RegularSG Wins/Games Played: 134-1105
PvP Strengths:Bow
PvP Weaknesses:Fns
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): No
What Makes You a Good Asset to this Clan? Bow-lock on Fleek
You've been accepted as a member! I've sent you a contact request on Skype and I hope you enjoy your stay in #Harmony!

iApplezMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: iApplezMC
Skype Name (Mandatory): nicktumminia (Already Have the Owner)
Can You Use TeamSpeak?: Yass
SoloSG Wins/Games Played: 13/50
RegularSG Wins/Games Played: 0/0 Stat Reset
PvP Strengths: FnS, Rod
PvP Weaknesses: Bow Kindve
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): Platinum
What Makes You a Good Asset to this Clan?: Well I've Clan Battled This Clan Twice And They Seem very Good, There Are A lot Of Good Pvpers In This Clan, And i Would Like to Join Them On There Clan Battle Adventures!

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: iApplezMC
Skype Name (Mandatory): nicktumminia (Already Have the Owner)
Can You Use TeamSpeak?: Yass
SoloSG Wins/Games Played: 13/50
RegularSG Wins/Games Played: 0/0 Stat Reset
PvP Strengths: FnS, Rod
PvP Weaknesses: Bow Kindve
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): Platinum
What Makes You a Good Asset to this Clan?: Well I've Clan Battled This Clan Twice And They Seem very Good, There Are A lot Of Good Pvpers In This Clan, And i Would Like to Join Them On There Clan Battle Adventures!
You've been accepted as a member! I've sent you a contact request on Skype and I hope you enjoy your stay in #Harmony!

Cinemaxed

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Cinemaxed
Skype Name (Mandatory): ennilicity
Can You Use TeamSpeak?: Yes
SoloSG Wins/Games Played: 0/1
RegularSG Wins/Games Played: 51/730
PvP Strengths: Chokepointing, rod combos, fns combos, sword combos, water fights, strafing, etc.
PvP Weaknesses: cant really think of any
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): Yes, I have platinum donor
What Makes You a Good Asset to this Clan?: I feel I can really help this clan because I have lots of experience in clans that are on the top of the leaderboards and I all in all know a lot about pvp, clans, rules, etc. I feel I can help other clan members in clan battles as well as outside of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci