• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Harmony [US] Seeking Active Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

xBoosterJustice

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: __Booster
Skype Name (Mandatory) : You know
Can you use TeamSpeak?: Yes
What timezone do you live?: est
SoloSG Wins/Games Played: nope
RegularSG Wins/Games Played:64/337
PvP Strengths: Bow,Rod,Strafes,FNs
PvP Weaknesses: cheaters and or rebels
Do you understand the rules provided above the application?: Yes
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): Platinum
If you are accepted, how often will you be active with #Harmony? about 8/10
What makes you a good asset to this clan? (Please answer throughly): Glorious you know

Ritch

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Ritch
Skype Name (Mandatory): maxleyfer
Can you use TeamSpeak?: yes
What timezone do you live?: pst
SoloSG Wins/Games Played: 0/0
RegularSG Wins/Games Played:25/100
PvP Strengths: bow, fns, team takeouts, sword, rod
PvP Weaknesses: pingers, straightliners
Do you understand the rules provided above the application?: yes
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): no
If you are accepted, how often will you be active with #Harmony? 4-10 hours
What makes you a good asset to this clan? (Please answer throughly): I've recently took a break from clans, and want to come back. Sorry glorious. I'm a good teammate and work good together. I make sure I don't leave a clan behind.I encourage others and have humor. Thanks <3 sorry glorious hope you don't hatee me? ;-; :/

SkillsAtPvP

Quantum
Reaction score
The battle with nobility was a 5-4 win. Booster had no say to say that they can redo the battle and make the score 0-0. He's just a member, members have no say in this, only leaders. I don't get how you're going to take a members word for it, since he's like I said a member and not a leader, so he couldn't make the decision to restart the clan battle.

BajanNebraskan

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey owners or whoever is looking at this. Hope you enjoy my app..

IGN: BajanNebraskan

Do I have Ts? Yes but I am new!

Timezone: Central

Solo SG wins/games played: 0/0 (haven't played any)

Regular SG Wins/games: 12/100+

PvP Strengths: Clicks and Strafe/Fns

PvP Weaknesses: Defensive Play Style, Rod

I understand the rules

No rank

I will try to be as active as I can!

I don't know what will make me a good asset but I can come in and help if people are low! I can also loot chests and get stacked and help our clan!

Thank you for looking at this!!

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
The battle with nobility was a 5-4 win. Booster had no say to say that they can redo the battle and make the score 0-0. He's just a member, members have no say in this, only leaders. I don't get how you're going to take a members word for it, since he's like I said a member and not a leader, so he couldn't make the decision to restart the clan battle.
He was speaking on Nobility's behalf and was representing Nobility. Therefore, the score is 0-0 and you have approximately three hours to finish the CB.

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: __Booster
Skype Name (Mandatory) : You know
Can you use TeamSpeak?: Yes
What timezone do you live?: est
SoloSG Wins/Games Played: nope
RegularSG Wins/Games Played:64/337
PvP Strengths: Bow,Rod,Strafes,FNs
PvP Weaknesses: cheaters and or rebels
Do you understand the rules provided above the application?: Yes
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): Platinum
If you are accepted, how often will you be active with #Harmony? about 8/10
What makes you a good asset to this clan? (Please answer throughly): Glorious you know
Congratulations, you've been accepted as an Elite! Welcome back to #Harmony and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
He was speaking on Nobility's behalf and was representing Nobility. Therefore, the score is 0-0 and you have approximately three hours to finish the CB.
Did you legit not read what he said? Lmao. Booster was a member, he has no say in whether we restart the clan battle or not. That's like saying a member can disband the clan, just no. Plus if you weren't so ignorant and payed attention to what's going on around you, you would know that we have decided to restart the battle friday afternoon, which is what your LEADER (someone that ACTUALLY has the power to make decisions for your clan) agreed to.

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
lmao. 10/10 owner

Since you didn't want the redo, please post the loss against nobility. Thanks! : )

Reactions: BCE

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
lmao. 10/10 owner

Since you didn't want the redo, please post the loss against nobility. Thanks! : )
The clan battle is actually our win, as the 48 hours on the redo expired yesterday. Unfortunately, you showed no interest in continuing the battle until this afternoon. I don't wish to create an argument, but I'm just following the clan battle rules provided by MCSG.

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
The clan battle is actually our win, as the 48 hours on the redo expired yesterday. Unfortunately, you showed no interest in continuing the battle until this afternoon. I don't wish to create an argument, but I'm just following the clan battle rules provided by MCSG.
how does that make sense? we won fair and square...

GucciRose

Survivor
Reaction score
We (Nobility) Challenge you to a double or nothing CB, If you win you get to keep the "win" you have but if we win, you take it down and we take down the lost. Glhf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci