• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Harmony [US] Seeking Active Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBeaturPing

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:TakingPoints
Skype Name (Mandatory):scott.klein13
Can you use TeamSpeak?:Yes
What timezone do you live?:Central
SoloSG Wins/Games Played:10/87
RegularSG Wins/Games Played:78/1703(Clans ruined me xD)(Please dont think im bad bc of my w/l ratio)
PvP Strengths:Sword,Rod(I jitter click)
PvP Weaknesses:Somewhat boq and FNS
Do you understand the rules provided above the application?:Yes
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory):No
If you are accepted, how often will you be active with #Harmony?Im not to sure but i will be as active as i can :)
What makes you a good asset to this clan? (Please answer throughly):I will be a good asset because i am a pretty good pvper and i am a good encouraging person. :)

CantKillBruce

Platinum
Reaction score
I am temporary leaving #Harmony for a period of time, i won't be gone forever. I'll come back. FOR NOW, I'm have no time to dedicate myself for this clan ( which i love ). This Clan grew and thrived. The another clans that i joined never thrived as Harmony did. I will come back. I won't leave you guys.

You guys are one of the best striving clans of MCSG. One of the best. I don't care if people think we are bad, what i think, i think we are the best. Members of Harmony be your best, stay positive, always live in Peace And Harmony

El miembro de la Armonía,
-Flashbacks
RIP, we'll miss you man, thanks for everything <3 -Bruce <3

BramEW

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Poxi
Skype Name (Mandatory): (You have)
Can you use TeamSpeak?: Yes
What timezone do you live?: ES
SoloSG Wins/Games Played: 3/32
RegularSG Wins/Games Played: 55/1700
PvP Strengths: Sword , Bow
PvP Weaknesses: FnS , Hotkeys
Do you understand the rules provided above the application?: Yes
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): Platinum
If you are accepted, how often will you be active with #Harmony? ( 8/10)
What makes you a good asset to this clan? (Please answer throughly): I am always active and I do really really well in team situations , I obey and listen , I dont rage or make threats. Im kind and friendly. If you give me a chance you will not regret it!

Lilschmn8r

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Revillance
Skype Name (Mandatory): you got it
Can you use TeamSpeak?: Yes
What timezone do you live? EST
SoloSG Wins/Games Played: 17/59
RegularSG Wins/Games Played: 166/1100 roughly
PvP Strengths: Rod combo wombo, Sword combo wombo, Fns
PvP Weaknesses: Bow but im good with it
Do you understand the rules provided above the application?: Yes I have thoroughly read threw all of the rules
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): Platinum
If you are accepted, how often will you be active with #Harmony? I will be very active all of the time that I can be and when ever you will need me I will be online as soon as posibble
What makes you a good asset to this clan? (Please answer throughly): I feel like that I will be a good asset to this clan because I am a friendly person and I love to make new friends be able to do what I love to do with other people. Also I am great at pvp

Ty for reading my application
-Revillance

zoozack1999

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Thank_you
Skype Name (Mandatory): I can give it to you on ts when you hop on cine has it tho
Can you use TeamSpeak?:i go on the ts pretty often now
What timezone do you live?: central
SoloSG Wins/Games Played:like 1 maybe
RegularSG Wins/Games Played: 124 out of 1046
PvP Strengths: equal
PvP Weaknesses: fns like im blind bro
Do you understand the rules provided above the application?: yes
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): thinking about getting one
If you are accepted, how often will you be active with #Harmony? often but when i work
What makes you a good asset to this clan? (Please answer throughly): im a good player and chill unless aggravated

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Thank_you
Skype Name (Mandatory): I can give it to you on ts when you hop on cine has it tho
Can you use TeamSpeak?:i go on the ts pretty often now
What timezone do you live?: central
SoloSG Wins/Games Played:like 1 maybe
RegularSG Wins/Games Played: 124 out of 1046
PvP Strengths: equal
PvP Weaknesses: fns like im blind bro
Do you understand the rules provided above the application?: yes
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): thinking about getting one
If you are accepted, how often will you be active with #Harmony? often but when i work
What makes you a good asset to this clan? (Please answer throughly): im a good player and chill unless aggravated
Congratulations, you've been accepted as prefatory member! Can you private message me your Skype--I need it as soon as possible?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey there. I was approached by the clan Nobility expressing a concern about a clan battle. May I see the proof you had for the DQ against them?

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
Hey there. I was approached by the clan Nobility expressing a concern about a clan battle. May I see the proof you had for the DQ against them?
This is on page 38 of the #Harmony Clan Thread, "Personas" admitting the 48 hours of the redo expired, meaning #Harmony would win.

Around page 37-40, you can see many posts regarding this situation and see how Nobility was very rude about it.

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
This is on page 38 of the #Harmony Clan Thread, "Personas" admitting the 48 hours of the redo expired, meaning #Harmony would win.

Around page 37-40, you can see many posts regarding this situation and see how Nobility was very rude about it.
There's NO proof regarding to the member saying we can redo the battle. Also though I don't condone to those "rude" comments, I don't blame them because you're pathetic enough to dq your way to winning. It's not fair.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
He was speaking on Nobility's behalf and was representing Nobility. Therefore, the score is 0-0 and you have approximately three hours to finish the CB.
Decisions regarding clan battles can only be made by officers and up, and if a member makes a decision that a leader does not approve of, the decision can be remade. If the DQ is based off of that, then it is not valid and the clan battle must continue as normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci