• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Harmony [US] Seeking Active Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: UniqueHits
Skype Name (Mandatory): fabian.wolski07
Wins: 121 / 900 / was 274/2000 before i reseted my stats 3 weeks ago
PvP Strengths: Rod and flint and strafes / combos
PvP Weaknesses: None. Maybe a little of bow
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): Platinum :)
What Makes You a Good Asset to this Clan?: I've been in 16 clans before (us) clans and i wanted an eu clan (i get 40 ping) on eu (232 on us) i'm not a hopper all the clans got disbaned .... I do youtube (road to 100 subs) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe8eYHgFCVuKfXot2XcCGGQ
Thanks, hopefully i'll get accepted
You've been accepted and I've sent you a contact request on Skype. Thanks for applying and welcome to #Harmony-hope you enjoy your stay!

Jextren_HD

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Jextren
Skype Name (Mandatory): JustenLegend
Wins: 123
PvP Strengths: Probably FNS, and Strafing
PvP Weaknesses: Bowing
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory):
What Makes You a Good Asset to this Clan?: I'm Pretty good at staying alive and i can be defensive and help you win games.

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Jextren
Skype Name (Mandatory): JustenLegend
Wins: 123
PvP Strengths: Probably FNS, and Strafing
PvP Weaknesses: Bowing
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory):
What Makes You a Good Asset to this Clan?: I'm Pretty good at staying alive and i can be defensive and help you win games.
You've been accepted and I've sent you a contact request on Skype. Thanks for applying and welcome to #Harmony-hope you enjoy your stay!

SkillsAtPvP

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SkillsAtPvP
Skype Name (Mandatory): long_dick_style
Can You Use TeamSpeak?: yuperroni in pepperoni
Wins: 4
PvP Strengths: 420 blazing it
PvP Weaknesses: Mami spanking me
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): That nice platinum
What Makes You a Good Asset to this Clan?: bunnies bitches make money 420 swag Doritos Mountain Dew I'll r8 u an 8/8 m8 Togglersv69

Rayray_Gaming

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: RayrayGamingYT
Skype Name (Mandatory): Rayray.Gaming
Wins: 8
PvP Strengths: Good with the sword, and flint & steel. I also have good communication skills. I am also good at combos and strafing. I also have good ping.
PvP Weaknesses: I am ok with a rod.
What Makes You a Good Asset to this Clan?: I Can make it to all clan battles, I do not interrupt, I am trust worthy to all members of the clan. I will be kind to every member as to sure they are kind to me. I am all ready friends with some of your members and I stay kind to them and I will not shy away to anybody. I promise to not quit on the clan and will inform The clan if I can make it to a battle.

DiamondVortexYT

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:DiamondVortexYT
Skype Name (Mandatory):silverdragon895
Can You Use TeamSpeak?:Yes
Wins:6
PvP Strengths:rod bow sword 1v1
PvP Weaknesses: teams flint and steel
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory):no
What Makes You a Good Asset to this Clan?:i am a trustworthy clan member and will listen to the leader always and btw im really sorry for what i did and i will no longer act that way

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SkillsAtPvP
Skype Name (Mandatory): long_dick_style
Can You Use TeamSpeak?: yuperroni in pepperoni
Wins: 4
PvP Strengths: 420 blazing it
PvP Weaknesses: Mami spanking me
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): That nice platinum
What Makes You a Good Asset to this Clan?: bunnies bitches make money 420 swag Doritos Mountain Dew I'll r8 u an 8/8 m8 Togglersv69
I'm sorry, but your application has been declined as applications are currently closed.

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: RayrayGamingYT
Skype Name (Mandatory): Rayray.Gaming
Wins: 8
PvP Strengths: Good with the sword, and flint & steel. I also have good communication skills. I am also good at combos and strafing. I also have good ping.
PvP Weaknesses: I am ok with a rod.
What Makes You a Good Asset to this Clan?: I Can make it to all clan battles, I do not interrupt, I am trust worthy to all members of the clan. I will be kind to every member as to sure they are kind to me. I am all ready friends with some of your members and I stay kind to them and I will not shy away to anybody. I promise to not quit on the clan and will inform The clan if I can make it to a battle.
I'm sorry, but your application has been declined as applications are currently closed.

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:DiamondVortexYT
Skype Name (Mandatory):silverdragon895
Can You Use TeamSpeak?:Yes
Wins:6
PvP Strengths:rod bow sword 1v1
PvP Weaknesses: teams flint and steel
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory):no
What Makes You a Good Asset to this Clan?:i am a trustworthy clan member and will listen to the leader always and btw im really sorry for what i did and i will no longer act that way
I'm sorry, but your application has been declined as applications are currently closed and you displayed great disrespect during your first stay in #Harmony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci