• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hater or <3?

Well.....

• Total voters

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
Two votes for hate?
Who is hiding in the shadows then?
Shhh, I was trying to draw them out XD
I don't hate you, but I hate threads like these. People asking for compliments and attention. It's like when girls post pictures on Facebook and say "OMG im sooo ugly today :((((((" and then shes flooded with "No ur bootyful evry1 luvs u i wish i had ur bod"

Sorry if this seemed harsh, but you called me on my downvote and asked me to explain my reasoning. There it is. I suggest this thread get deleted.

Note: I'm also not trying to be sexist, but it's a fact that the majority of my Facebook feed has this stuff in it. Maybe I'm friends with the wrong people, idk.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't hate you, but I hate threads like these. People asking for compliments and attention. It's like when girls post pictures on Facebook and say "OMG im sooo ugly today :((((((" and then shes flooded with "No ur bootyful evry1 luvs u i wish i had ur bod"

Sorry if this seemed harsh, but you called me on my downvote and asked me to explain my reasoning. There it is. I suggest this thread get deleted.

Note: I'm also not trying to be sexist, but it's a fact that the majority of my Facebook feed has this stuff in it. Maybe I'm friends with the wrong people, idk.
This is me deciding to leave or not

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
Smash you are a great friend, your cool to hang out with and funny please come back to Sovereign

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
Well this isn't a good way to decide. Don't let other peoples opinions control your life. If you want to play on MCSG, and it is fun for you, have at it. If it's getting to the point that you don't feel wanted or welcome, evaluate how you treat others and how you communicate. If you feel you're getting harassed speak to a mod about it and everyone involved. In the end, it's up to you, don't stay if it isn't fun for you. There are plenty of more worthwhile things you could be doing instead of playing on MCSG. (Learning how to code in HTML/CSS/Java/Python, taking a cinematography class, whatever sparks your interest. :))

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score

He didn't say
"im ugly im a horrible person I wont blame u if u h8 me cuz im ugly inside"
He said (or words to this effect)
"I would like to know if I am wanted in this community, because I have the feeling that everyone does not want me here, and if that is the case, I will leave."

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't like you at all. I'd say I have my reasons though.
There's a reason he put a poll at the beginning. Vote there. It's great if you have your reasons, those are for you. Expressing your opinion on topics that are entirely based on opinion sparks conflict and begs for a reply.

He didn't say
"im ugly im a horrible person I wont blame u if u h8 me cuz im ugly inside"
He said (or words to this effect)
"I would like to know if I am wanted in this community, because I have the feeling that everyone does not want me here, and if that is the case, I will leave."
Incorrect. He said "there are so many of you that I feel hate me" and "I feel ive lost almost all my friends"
That is precisely what I'm talking about.

Now, I recommend this thread be /locked.
@Cubes @DracoHD

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
There's a reason he put a poll at the beginning. Vote there. It's great if you have your reasons, those are for you. Expressing your opinion on topics that are entirely based on opinion sparks conflict and begs for a reply.

Incorrect. He said "there are so many of you that I feel hate me" and "I feel ive lost almost all my friends"
That is precisely what I'm talking about.

Now, I recommend this thread be /locked.
@Cubes @DracoHD
"Be total legit I wont be mad at you"

^Lifted straight from the original post^

If this guy feels like he has lost his friends and interest in the game, then what is wrong with asking the community if they like him or hate him? Maybe he needs a pick-me-up, or something similar, I'm no psychologist, I don't know.
Whatever the reason, you voted that you hated someone who you most likely don't know well enough to make a decision about. If you dislike the thread, move on, it is not something which majorly impacts anyone apart from him, so why are you so adamant it should be locked?

I will not reply any more, unless there is something vitally important to be said, because I don't want this thread to be locked for flaming. (the irony XD)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci