• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Haters gonna hate.

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So lately I've seen so many people leave MCSG (or McGamer) for some reasons that I do respect and understand. But what makes me disappointed is when the reason is "because of the people from the community". I do know that you can't be loved by everyone, and I do know that things happens between people that not always is good things, and I've been thinking of quitting just of the same reasons.
But even though things happened, even though people are arguing and alot of other things, just keep fighting. Because if you now thinks that people from the community "sucks", why do you just leave a big memory behind you instead of do something about it?
And if you are leaving because of someone you don't like, good luck in life. You will never be loved by everyone, because you cant love everyone (if you're not patrick the star ;D)
So now, people that are thinking about ending their trip because of the people arond them. Just take a minute and think. You thought the game were fantastic, and you liked nolifing infront of your computer every single day, for hours, and then. That one person says something that you take wrong/dislike and you feel offended and threatened, are you going to leave EVERYTHING you like behind you, just because of people disliking you? Just think about it. Is it worth leaving everything behind you and blame and hate on the person that made you leave? Or is it worth stay on a place you like to be on, and just see the people that doesn't like you, and feel like a winner because you are so much more mature and nicer than then? The best way to fight haters, is to not hate back.
And btw, thanks Angelsquad, XaSxLeech and echo_555 and alot of other friends being there for me, made me understand how important it is to not let anyone else ruin your fun :)

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Who left because they didn't like somebody???

Leech

Career
Reaction score
It's okay Jennifer, here for you always <3

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I apologize if the text is a bit messy, I just had to write something like this down.

MegaDani900

Career
Reaction score
well i cant understand people who are leaving cause of other players but i can understand people who are leaving cause of the staff :) <-- no offence

Minialan

Career
Reaction score
I am leaving because. Wait I'm not <3 Jennifer remember the weird moment when we were on skype.. Lol the best

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci