• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Haunted [US]

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
Errybody who sees this apply for Deception Games 2 and lets have a mega win team.

BlueBunny486

Tribute
Reaction score
On Behalf of #Sacred i challenge you to a scrim. Add me on skype (BlueBuny486) if you accept

ProGam3r40

Tribute
Reaction score
Donor:Nah not yet
Wins:388
Games Played:2000+ around in there
Have you played with any of the leaders:Nope
Past Clans:#Voltage #Juggernaut
Why do you want to join: Cause i know daydreamlane and this clan looks really good.

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Donor:Nah not yet
Wins:388
Games Played:2000+ around in there
Have you played with any of the leaders:Nope
Past Clans:#Voltage #Juggernaut
Why do you want to join: Cause i know daydreamlane and this clan looks really good.
Daydreamlane..?

MinecraftEryton

Survivor
Reaction score
Hai guys sorry about this, but I'm gonna be leaving..... Its just doesn't feel right atm. Plus COD advanced warfare is gonna be coming out next monday and the reason i came on MCSG was because COD ghost was boring. I do competitive on cod its my dream to be a professional gamer on there and i been on the competitive scene on cod for about 2 years. To prove it go on my mlg youtube or just click this link: https://www.youtube.com/user/MLGFreennzY . Thats my channel that I'm gonna be uploading until aw comes out. But hopefully Ill be active on the ts to talk to some people and hopefully we can still be friends. Sorry about the cb today i know you guys tried your best and gl in the further.
Extra CLan stuff:
Fusion: Best leader I probably ever been in a clan, but basically you guys can't do a cb with out him;) he's your main source.
Lucas: Man your the best person in the world, love your skills on cb and hopefully we can still be friends and hopefully you get what i meaning about this leaving msg.
Sarju: Sarju i love how your always positive about stuff and bring motivation to the clan, keep it up.
Alan: Bro we been together since i been in mcsg scene, your always gonan be bae.
Ranger: I'll remember your from being a trial from a popular clan like trivium and hopefully you keep playing until you die;)
Panda: Love how your so mature and feel like your one the most mature people out there with the age you are now. Keep it up.
Zoplik: same as for ranger, i'll always remember you as a friend from on of the popular clans.
Super: Your based god, don't ever stop playing. The reason i said your based god because i remember there a fight against someone and you gg10 and kid, ITS WAS AMAZING. But you have to stay active on the ts they need you more than anything.
Spandex: Bro I'll always remember you giving my first win on UHC and other funny moments. I just think your one of those players are calm and just play the game. That why your on of the most best players here.
Opticfusion: hey man just stay around haunted and for sure you'll make it the clan and I know your good, its i wanted to talk to your more so we can have some chem.

Sorry if i forgot anyone, but there it is. Hopefully you guys get what i'm meaning and good luck to you guys. Maybe when advanced warfare gets boring ill come back. But for the next 4 days I'm gonna be hang aournd other clans team speak. So please don't hate me because I'm doing something i want to do since i started. <3

Lucas MVP and i know my grammar sucks!

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Hai guys sorry about this, but I'm gonna be leaving..... Its just doesn't feel right atm. Plus COD advanced warfare is gonna be coming out next monday and the reason i came on MCSG was because COD ghost was boring. I do competitive on cod its my dream to be a professional gamer on there and i been on the competitive scene on cod for about 2 years. To prove it go on my mlg youtube or just click this link: https://www.youtube.com/user/MLGFreennzY . Thats my channel that I'm gonna be uploading until aw comes out. But hopefully Ill be active on the ts to talk to some people and hopefully we can still be friends. Sorry about the cb today i know you guys tried your best and gl in the further.
Extra CLan stuff:
Fusion: Best leader I probably ever been in a clan, but basically you guys can't do a cb with out him;) he's your main source.
Lucas: Man your the best person in the world, love your skills on cb and hopefully we can still be friends and hopefully you get what i meaning about this leaving msg.
Sarju: Sarju i love how your always positive about stuff and bring motivation to the clan, keep it up.
Alan: Bro we been together since i been in mcsg scene, your always gonan be bae.
Ranger: I'll remember your from being a trial from a popular clan like trivium and hopefully you keep playing until you die;)
Panda: Love how your so mature and feel like your one the most mature people out there with the age you are now. Keep it up.
Zoplik: same as for ranger, i'll always remember you as a friend from on of the popular clans.
Super: Your based god, don't ever stop playing. The reason i said your based god because i remember there a fight against someone and you gg10 and kid, ITS WAS AMAZING. But you have to stay active on the ts they need you more than anything.
Spandex: Bro I'll always remember you giving my first win on UHC and other funny moments. I just think your one of those players are calm and just play the game. That why your on of the most best players here.
Opticfusion: hey man just stay around haunted and for sure you'll make it the clan and I know your good, its i wanted to talk to your more so we can have some chem.

Sorry if i forgot anyone, but there it is. Hopefully you guys get what i'm meaning and good luck to you guys. Maybe when advanced warfare gets boring ill come back. But for the next 4 days I'm gonna be hang aournd other clans team speak. So please don't hate me because I'm doing something i want to do since i started. <3

Hope u become famous for doing the pew pew!! c:

TheZoKPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
Extra CLan stuff:

Good Luck on your new advanture homiee :)

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
Extra CLan stuff:

Hmu on cod though c; I also play competetivly. What console do you play on? :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci