• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Haunted [US]

iLikeEatingSouls

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry guys i am leaving, I don't feel welcome here and I don't think that I will be good for this clan. Also, CandyLoco is a bish and I don't want to be in a clan with him, even if he is an Applicant like me. Pce

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry guys i am leaving, I don't feel welcome here and I don't think that I will be good for this clan. Also, CandyLoco is a bish and I don't want to be in a clan with him, even if he is an Applicant like me. Pce
Lol you can't leave as an applicant but I get what you mean.

Shreqt

Iron
Reaction score
IGN: Shreqt
Donor: Iron
Wins: 5 ( New account, Also I've been in so many clans I had to leave to begin the next round all the time )
Games Played: 237
Have you played with any of the leaders: No I have not, But I have played with one of you're Elites before.
Past Clans: In Order; TeamHypnotiZe, Potent, Opacity, Curse, Rage, Chilled, Netitation, That is it :)
Why do you want to join:
I want to join because this clan is very good, I've check the stats of this clan and they are great. I just always wanted to be in a good clan on the Leaderboards. I always expected it to happen, I have no clue why. I have great skill in PvP, But when It comes to bows... Nope, I want to show this clan my Strength I have and show them how Good I am. Do you want to know what I always think at Night....? I always dream of a clan just like this from the start, I see the gate opening and a person called Fusionnuggets is at the gate and he says... Do you think you're good enough for a clan just like this? That is how the dream all starts. I never seen true desire of a great and experienced clan like this. So I want to experience it and see If I'm worthy :)
~ Shreqt
Thankyou for looking at this thread reply, I hope I make it in! I would like to meet all of you soon. I will be active on Teamspeak and Skype, This means a lot to me.

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
Wins: 5 ( New account, Also I've been in so many clans I had to leave to begin the next round all the time )
Have you played with any of the leaders: No I have not, But I have played with one of you're Elites before.
Past Clans: In Order; TeamHypnotiZe, Potent, Opacity, Curse, Rage, Chilled, Netitation, That is it :)
Why do you want to join:
I want to join because this clan is very good, I've check the stats of this clan and they are great. I just always wanted to be in a good clan on the Leaderboards. I always expected it to happen, I have no clue why. I have great skill in PvP, But when It comes to bows... Nope, I want to show this clan my Strength I have and show them how Good I am. Do you want to know what I always think at Night....? I always dream of a clan just like this from the start, I see the gate opening and a person called Fusionnuggets is at the gate and he says... Do you think you're good enough for a clan just like this? That is how the dream all starts. I never seen true desire of a great and experienced clan like this. So I want to experience it and see If I'm worthy :)
~ Shreqt
Thankyou for looking at this thread reply, I hope I make it in! I would like to meet all of you soon. I will be active on Teamspeak and Skype, This means a lot to me.
Dude, thats a weird dream

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Why do you want to join:
~ Shreqt
Haha, that is a funny dream! Well best of luck c:

"Do you think you're good enough for a clan like this?"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci