• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Have You Applied For Mod?

Have you applied for mod

• Total voters

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
I think I applied around four times. The first one was denied, the second one was pending, the third one got to the interview which I failed and then the fourth time I got accepted.

HaveHope

Spectator
Reaction score
I think I applied around four times. The first one was denied, the second one was pending, the third one got to the interview which I failed and then the fourth time I got accepted.
If at first you don't succeed, try again! xD

OtakuNaoki

Spectator
Reaction score
I've applied for the position twice in counting getting immediately declined the first time and accepted to Pending the second, and just recently applied for the third time. My application was accepted into the Interview stage today and I'm currently in Waiting. Let's hope the interview goes smoothly.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
I've applied for the position twice in counting getting immediately declined the first time and accepted to Pending the second, and just recently applied for the third time. My application was accepted into the Interview stage today and I'm currently in Waiting. Let's hope the interview goes smoothly.
Good luck!

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Well the only thing holding me back is not having teamspeak or Skype(parents). Well that and being slightly underage.

PandoX18

Tribute
Reaction score
I applied 3 times so far....

1. Got denied because I didn't add enough detail on 1 question So I decided to add more detail and apply again.
2.Second time (Added way more details) My application was moved to
Pending (woop wopp) But then it was denied for not being involved on the forums so I decided to become more involved and re-applied.
3.Thrid time I applied, but got denied for missing 3 question which were never on the guidelines o_O
4. I re-applied today :).

Ssosme

Survivor
Reaction score
I got denied my first and accepted on my second.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Twice, both declined because I'm only 12. I just wanted to see what the requirement would state. The first time it wasn't very tidy but the second I was just too young.

:(

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I applied wayyyyyy back in v1 when I was only like 14. I got denied. Why? Because im lazy and never really put time into my app :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci