• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Have you got a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I updated the spoiler, update your post :p Yeah, I don't at the moment because I am really busy with a lot of schoolcrap, and I am attending a new school next year and all that Good. So I really don't have time at the moment.

so you chose school over girls. What the hell is wrong with you!?

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
so you chose school over girls. What the hell is wrong with you!?
I don't, but I'd get kicked out of my school because I know if I had a girlfriend at the moment I could not focus on school at all. When I've got my school situation settled I can do other things again. Although, right now I am on holidays and there's always time for some fun on holidays :D

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't, but I'd get kicked out of my school because I know if I had a girlfriend at the moment I could not focus on school at all. When I've got my school situation settled I can do other things again. Although, right now I am on holidays and there's always time for some fun on holidays :D
You know having a girlfriend actually helps with school apparently.
And what kind of school do you go to that kicks you out if you don't do well lol!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci