• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Have You Heard the News That I'm Dead?! (My Goodbye to the Forums)

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I guess this is about the time I join the forumer version of the Black Parade. In other words I will be leaving the forums and will probably be gone for good. Maybe I will come back in a while but for now probably not. I do have to say it has been quite the journey. I have been playing since the older days and have been on the forums for about 2 years. Before I am welcomed into the Black Parade I would like to thank some people.

Mooclan and Miner9823: You two were always my inspirations when it came to being a forumer. Even though I took a shorter approach I always enjoyed reading your threads.

Electrix: You were one the people that made me laugh on here. Especially those two GIFs you put on my profile ;)

Silently: I haven't really seen you that much but you have made some very good threads that I enjoyed a lot. You also seem like a very nice person. I hope you get far on here ^_^

I would also like to thank everyone else for making my 2 years here some of my favorites. If you play on a certain other rival server to MCGamer, you might see me from time to time on 2 of their game-modes. If I return I will notify everyone. At last I will now depart to the black parade. Good bye to everyone I knew and everyone I didn't on here. See you all someday (also thought it would be nice to mention the MCR album a bit :3).

My Achievements Here:
Over 1400 messages
Over 350 Likes
67 Threads Made
Made a Build Team(that majorly failed but made it :p)

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
I guess this is about the time I join the forumer version of the Black Parade. In other words I will be leaving the forums and will probably be gone for good. Maybe I will come back in a while but for now probably not. I do have to say it has been quite the journey. I have been playing since the older days and have been on the forums for about 2 years. Before I am welcomed into the Black Parade I would like to thank some people.

Mooclan and Miner9823: You two were always my inspirations when it came to being a forumer. Even though I took a shorter approach I always enjoyed reading your threads.

Electrix: You were one the people that made me laugh on here. Especially those two GIFs you put on my profile ;)

Silently: I haven't really seen you that much but you have made some very good threads that I enjoyed a lot. You also seem like a very nice person. I hope you get far on here ^_^

I would also like to thank everyone else for making my 2 years here some of my favorites. If you play on a certain other rival server to MCGamer, you might see me from time to time on 2 of their game-modes. If I return I will notify everyone. At last I will now depart to the black parade. Good bye to everyone I knew and everyone I didn't on here. See you all someday (also thought it would be nice to mention the MCR album a bit :3).

My Achievements Here:
Over 1400 messages
Over 350 Likes
67 Threads Made
Made a Build Team(that majorly failed but made it :p)

Well stated, I didn't see you as much but thanks! Sad to see you leave. <3 come back and hop in the forums every once in a while! Good luck in whatever you may want to desire! Farewell friend :( . Don't hesitate to come back!

Reaction score
I always saw you around the forums and just knew when to message and how well to do it.

Quoting the End of Portal song:
This is goodbye... End of the line....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci