• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

(Havn't thought of good name yet)

Cosmichole

Survivor
Reaction score
MAP ABANDONED REQUEST LOCK
LHi guys its cosmichole here and recently ive been making a minecraft hg map, this is based on my single player world but it abandoned and everything has collapsed. Ive been working on it for like 5h Because i dont know if i should make a nuclear power plant or not :/ (if you think i should plz post and also please give me of ides or what to build it out of? Wool? Stone?)

(Btw Im moving corn and making it better) Corn:

Abandoned house:

Plz give me support and ides ! :p :)
Also suggest names plz and also someone tell me if i can change name? I think I'm gonna call it "The Waste" and no people are left from a nuclear accident

Credits:
Cosmichole = Me for building the map
Ubertb0y = Helping me with the name and giving me ideas

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
It looks like you made it in a world, as in a Pre-Generated one, It's better to make maps in a Flat world and use World edit and stuff to build. It's quiet annoying though. Screenshots look nice :)

Cosmichole

Survivor
Reaction score
I tried doing that but I failed :( there no way to get mountains except hsphere (witch people hate) and cover it or do it from scratch and also I have to make oceans and it would take 4 ever

Cosmichole

Survivor
Reaction score
And can you plz help me with a name cuz I'm gonna TRY to build a nuclear power plant. I probably gonna fail and I'm gonna build it out of stone so should I call it 1. The Nuclear Plant 2. The Waste contamination 3. plz post more names :)

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Stick to one theme, and stay with it. hsphere isnt too bad you can use /brush smooth to make it look nicer, and if you want the map on the servers it needs to be GREAT. I made Solar Frost.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci