• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

haze

Status
Not open for further replies.

William

District 13
Reaction score
Reopened due to request from owner. Now this clan thread has had flame in the past, so please try to keep that off the thread please. If not, the user(s) involved will be punished.

Have a nice day!

OG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lebron12 and Porridge got rekt??
Yes they did, Lebron12 thought he was big, disclosing private information and unjustly locking my gorgeous thread. Disgraceful.

Reaction score
Lebron12 and Porridge got rekt??
Yes they did, Lebron12 thought he was big, disclosing private information and unjustly locking my gorgeous thread. Disgraceful.
The fact that you have both been exposed if not banned is enough for me and Lebron. We aren't rekt/annoyed at all. Also I wouldn't be too quick to say your thread is 'gorgeous' it looks quite standard to me.

OG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The fact that you have both been exposed if not banned is enough for me and Lebron. We aren't rekt/annoyed at all. Also I wouldn't be too quick to say your thread is 'gorgeous' it looks quite standard to me.
A lot better than Savage's thread mate.

Reactions: ytb

OG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You are real cute Coma, in a clan with a blatant hacker. I bet that is good for your moderator reputation, can the staff get any more biased.
That is a question, not a statement. I hate to see grammar nazis make such accidental and stupid mistakes. Please leave my thread immediately or there will be consequences and William previously stated.

Reactions: ytb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci