• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HD MCSG Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXFDA

Spectator
Reaction score
I was looking for a picture of the MCSG logo. The one in the background of the site with the creeper. That however is the best one I could find. And no offence to whoever made it, but it's not the best thing ever. The creeper and arrow don't really match the circle's color..the creeper's a bit blurry. And I didn't see any better quality logos around, so I made one myself.

I wasn't entirely sure where to post this either actually.. but I figured if it's in the wrong place, this can be moved or something..

Also, if this is used for anything, please credit me. "TXF" or "TXFDA".

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
Lol, chad made it! I offered to make him a better one but he declined...I kinda like this though!

darkrobin35

Spectator
Reaction score
I will def be using this in my video's, I'll place credit in the description, and probably under the image itself.

TXFDA

Spectator
Reaction score
Wow, I thought this thread kinda died and was ignored. Glad to see a couple people like it, and glad to see it getting some use.

Thanks for the replies, was a nice surprise.

Muhlex

Tribute
Reaction score
Wow, that looks great! I'd love to see that picture on this site, but it doesn't match with the current design. Maybe a color change would fix that.

TXFDA

Spectator
Reaction score
Wow, that looks great! I'd love to see that picture on this site, but it doesn't match with the current design. Maybe a color change would fix that.
Well I made it more to match the actual Hunger Games logo color rather than the bright yellow of the current logo. lol. But thanks, glad people like it. :)

(And changing the color wouldn't be hard to do, so if someone needed a color change they could easily change it themselves to match what it's being used for.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci