• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Headset Suggestions

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi!

As none of you probably know, my birthday is slowly approaching (July 15th), and I was thinking of buying a new headset since the one I currently own has a mic that doesn't function. My budget would probably be +/- $100.00 CAD, and it has to be a USB headset since my laptop only has one audio port. Something that has good sound quality and a good microphone, as well as a product not from a company with incredibly inflated prices unless the quality matches the price tag.

Julia

Platinum
Reaction score
oh yup

you become tissem member, cled9 member, cee lol g member :'))

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
I suggest getting the Razer Kraken PRO on Amazon and The BlueSnowball on amazon as well. These combined are roughly 100 dollars :^)

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
Is it because the Kraken microphone isn't very good? I would get an a blue but I have nowhere to put it :p

k cool
The microphone is really good! But sometimes after months of using it it will start to break and detect less sound from the microphone. But the audio is great I have had mine for around 9 months now and it is perfect

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci