• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Health of Opponent

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
Just a quick idea while playing just now.

It would be nice if it told you in chat how many hearts or a percentage of life you killer had when he/she killed you.
This would only add to the frustration of been killed once you know the guy/girl that killed you was on half a heart but I think would be nice to know none the less.

What does everyone think?

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not the bukkit expert but that should be pretty simple i will bring it up to noss

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't think been able to see all the players health while spectating would be a good idea as the people that create alliance's would have an unfair advantage.

If one of the alliance got killed he could tell the rest of his buddy's (on skype or whatever they use) where the other players are as well as there health condition which I think would be unfair.

So just been able to see the health of the survivor that just killed you would combat this problem and be enough info :)

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah I believe it wouldn't be to hard to boosh into the code. Just be nice to see how close you was to winning the battle.

I still think it should be private tho and only shown to the player that was killed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci