• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Helios [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

byCarson

Gold
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I got kicked, but as of late this clan was very immature and today was my way of leaving this clan with a bang. Hope you guys fix up ur roster and get better members in the future, but I'm leaving if you haven't already kicked me. I'll still talk to u r1ck and finate, dw.

pece, carson

EDIT: oya and u 2 F0llen :3

SAIWEEKEND

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:LUCASPLAYZ
Wins/Games Played:156/2025
PvP Strengths:Fishing Rod,Bow Fns, Strafing 200 FPS (Average)
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers,-5 ping, Super Good Bow users, when i got 30 FPS (Rarely)
Active [1-10]:10 (On everyday)
Mature [1-10]:7
Skype [If Private MSG me]:lucasplayzmc9
Why Would you like to be in Helios? [ Minimum 3 Sentences]:I Would like to join this clan because i think this clan will rise up to the top of all it's good players and I think i can help get there.I also would like to join this clan because There are alot of people I have Cb'ed or scrimmed and they seemed amazing and i though it would be cool to meet them. I have also had alot of experience and training with PvP,Clans,Teamwork, and Route's and I think I would do Good in this clan
Accepted as Trial member make sure to get on the Ts and be active to be promoted

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Good luck guys! I'll be back in like 12 days <3

JinxMulti

Tribute
Reaction score
I like how you got MCNooch to steal the ts you use. Powdski has the console for it and he is getting it back nerds.

EnderGodHD

Tribute
Reaction score
-Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: EnderGodHD
-Aɢᴇ: 12
-Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ: endernubhd
-Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴇᴀᴍsᴘᴇᴀᴋ: No (PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE)
-Number of Wins: 376
-Hᴏᴡ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ - 1/10: 8.5
-Hᴏᴡ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ - 1/10: 9
-Previous Clans: #Invincible #Ares # TeamHypnotize Like 1 more but I have forgotten. TeamHypnotize was a few months ago. This is my first clan in like 3 months or so.
-Why do you want to join Helios? (3 Sentences Min.): I want to join Helios because this seems like a pretty good opportunity to meet new people. One of my close friend is in this clan as well so I think it would be pretty cool if we were in the same Clan. #Twinsies. This will also be a great chance for me to fight great players and learn from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci