• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 10 -==Hell Games 1 Year Update==-

Do you like this update?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I hope I don't miss the applications. I for wanna miss it ;O

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Ill apply for sure! :D Even tohugh... I dont think Ill ever get to the games XD Im just too bad at MCSG and if the way to join is by winning a game, my chances are very small lol But oh well at least I can try! Its not like havent won a single game

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
You guys seriously can't just pick tributes off the quality of applications...

You're making this too PVP based now, this event used to be based off the whole "Reaping" idea of the Hunger Games, but now it's evolved into something it's not.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Sounds great! Gives everyone a chance to partake in the Hell Games feelz!

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Can I give an idea?

Is there any chance that, when making the lists for the different games, they make it depending on hte ranking of the player? That way the noobies like me have at least a chance, it would be much more fair for those of low ranks and a fair challenge to those of the higher ranks!

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The way we are thinking of doing it atm is 12 are from the rounds and 12 picked the old way

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
The way we are thinking of doing it atm is 12 are from the rounds and 12 picked the old way
So now there's 12 that get to be in the game and stand very little chance at winning and 12 that will wreck everyone else. It's either one or the other, and what was ever wrong with doing it randomly? I understand for a quarter quell, but that was last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci