• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 10 -==Hell Games 1 Year Update==-

Do you like this update?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Everyone, including the overall winner, will be allowed to reapply.

Is there any reasoning on why you think this?
yes this could work, but I believe it will take wayyy to long to get through, the previous threads have had allot of applicants but yet I don't believe 576 people will apply unless this is on the front page.
I do believe that using the hell games 3 voting system would be adequate and would also put people in the games whom others want to see.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Why is it that only staff members can be new gamemakers? I think that's unfair to the rest of the community, even though they may be known to be mature. You should create some sort of application to choose random gamemakers.

Also, this Hell Games seems to be getting worse to me. Hell Games was supposed to be closer to the actual Hunger Games than Survival Games, but this is becoming the PvP Games too if only the winners of a round get to participate in the actual Hell Games. No one that just wants to have fun but isn't as great at PvP will be able to get in, whereas before it was at least somewhat random.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Why is it that only staff members can be new gamemakers? I think that's unfair to the rest of the community, even though they may be known to be mature. You should create some sort of application to choose random gamemakers.

Also, this Hell Games seems to be getting worse to me. Hell Games was supposed to be closer to the actual Hunger Games than Survival Games, but this is becoming the PvP Games too if only the winners of a round get to participate in the actual Hell Games. No one that just wants to have fun but isn't as great at PvP will be able to get in, whereas before it was at least somewhat random.
As I do like having a 100% of getting in, the people that got in before this update really aren't special anymore. They're just like the other hundreds of applications that got accepted.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score

1st part: I think it's what you said with the maturity, but also mods usually get on a lot more than normal members

2nd part: I agree with you with the PvP part but people complain that their only accepting popular people. They do that because people want to see them. So for everyone to participate they have to do it like this, or else some more flame will happen. I kinda like the new one because I am good at PvP but I think they should try this update once and then see what happens

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
1st part: I think it's what you said with the maturity, but also mods usually get on a lot more than normal members

2nd part: I agree with you with the PvP part but people complain that their only accepting popular people. They do that because people want to see them. So for everyone to participate they have to do it like this, or else some more flame will happen. I kinda like the new one because I am good at PvP but I think they should try this update once and then see what happens
Mods don't at all get on more than normal members. Some of the mods don't go on at all. Some mods are active, but that doesn't mean they go on more than other people.

So the very simple solution is accept people randomly. Sure, it'll be less important in the minds of people that want to see popular people, but it could give some new members a chance to become more well known. This is basically an SG tournament now.

Reaction score
I don't really like the idea of having 24 separate games to choose the tributes because it gives players with less skill hardly any chance of being in the real event. However, I do like it in that it gives practically everyone who applied a chance to participate in a smaller way. Maybe instead, the top few tributes (numbers can always be decided later) should be accepted, but there are fewer small games to choose the tributes.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hello MCGamers!

As you can see in the title of this thread, Hell Games is getting a large update to the way it works! None of these changes are final.

Here are all of the update notes (Subject to Change at any time):

Choosing Tributes:
Tributes will be chosen throughout a 1 month process, starting with the standard application form used in previous Hell Games. After this, all applicants(Given you have no major bans) will be placed into Districts. 1 or more(depending on the amount of applicants) will take place in one of 24 small games run by a Hell Games Gamemaker. The 24 victors will be the tributes in the Hell Games.

Gamemakers(Ideas still being worked on):
A member of MCGamer Staff may volunteer to be a Gamemaker; in charge of running the Tournament leading up to the main event.

Tournament Games:
The Tournament Games will contain 1/24th of the applicants for the Hell Games and will be run by Gamemakers. These games will show who really is the best fit for Hell Games. We will be setting up specific dates for Tournament Games so players can choose what date is best for them, providing a better outcome.

Main Event:
The 24 victors of the Tournament Games will all take part in a main event streamed live on the forums for all to see.The victor of this game will recive a prize!(TBD). The main event will contain the same features as the previous Hell Games'.

No dates will be released until everything is done and planned.

Remember, nothing is final.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask ;).

Future ideas(Fur te lulz :3):
Clan/Team Hell Games?(if this happened, it would not happen for a long while)

~Capt​
Um are we able to get into this? I'm just confused if I would be allowed to compete or not...

CaptButterToast

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
I voted no because the option was looking lonely ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members