• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 2 Reaping List

growlithe1234

Survivor
Reaction score
can i pre sign up for Hell games 3? so i dont have to wory about trying to sign up when there is a thread about it?

growlithe1234

Survivor
Reaction score
oh and also, i have an idea for the choosing the reaping list. the first 12 are a first come first serve basis. so basicly if your there first for the first 12, you are guranteed to get in. for the next 12, it should be the points system. if one cant make it for the first 12, then the thirteenth player who posted gets picked. if the people from the 2nd 12 cant make it, then you can pick the player with the next points. i hope you take this idea into consideration

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
can i pre sign up for Hell games 3? so i dont have to wory about trying to sign up when there is a thread about it?
We will release the thread a few days after the event, so be paitient ;).
oh and also, i have an idea for the choosing the reaping list. the first 12 are a first come first serve basis. so basicly if your there first for the first 12, you are guranteed to get in. for the next 12, it should be the points system. if one cant make it for the first 12, then the thirteenth player who posted gets picked. if the people from the 2nd 12 cant make it, then you can pick the player with the next points. i hope you take this idea into consideration
No, we will not do this as many people will spend alot of time working on applications (some less than others) and FCFS will give the spot to possibly a tribute that spent 2 seconds on their applications, rather than someone who spent a little while on their's and deserve the spot.

growlithe1234

Survivor
Reaction score
also, what does it mean by being ''highly ranked'' do you mean like high ranked in their actual rank? like moderator, admin or what kind of donor you are? or how high your ranked on the leaderboard

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
also, what does it mean by being ''highly ranked'' do you mean like high ranked in their actual rank? like moderator, admin or what kind of donor you are? or how high your ranked on the leaderboard
Don't triple post please...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci