• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 4-Apply Here!

NoHateJustMine

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: NoHateJustMine
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Sounds Awesome
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 600 - 700ish
Can you record?: Maybe
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have? Just Started
What timezone do you live in? To be honest don't know anything about timezones
Additional info: I like puppies

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: JaysWing321
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: This event appeals to me because I wasn't able to attend the first three games, and I would like to be a part of this one.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I am currently ranked 327 with 225 wins, probably would be somewhere in the 90's - 100's if they were US-exclusive.
Can you record?: Yes
How many subscribers do you have?: 0 (I only upload hackers, haha, but I can record the whole game if I need to)
What timezone do you live in?: Pacific Time Zone
Additional info: Let me in.

growlithe1234

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: growlithe1234​
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: because it seems very fun and i would like to play a different type of hunger games​
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: aobut 1000 ish​
Can you record?: yup​
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): youtube.com/growlithe12345​
How many subscribers do you have? 21​
What timezone do you live in? EST​
Additional info: i applied for the last one but didnt make it, so i would love to make it this time​

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Gamer101luke
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: It was fun last time, aaaand I died a horrible death.
Where are you located on the Leaderboards?: About 400th
Can you record?: Kinda
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, It's new though
How many subscribers do you have? None
What timezone do you live in? US central time
Additional info: I was in the last one but never got any air-time even though I was op after taking the corn. But I died because I had 3 hearts the whole game after getting attempted to be killed.

Reaction score
IGN:
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because i saw people play this and i thought it would be really fun.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: pretty low down only got 8 wins :(
Can you record?: No, sorry.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):No
How many subscribers do you have?No
What timezone do you live in?US and Canada
Additional info:Just please choose me and i promise i wont let you guys down. I will respect all the rules as well. Thanks!

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: tacoface1234
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Playing with a bunch of seasoned members of the community, in an ultra hard game mode, all livestreamed? Count me in!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Not sure, I can't seem to find that information anymore. Last time I checked it was around 260-300
Can you record?: I'd rather not for the sake of gameplay fidelity, but I can definitely record.
How many subscribers do you have? 0 (Same as jaysWing, I only record hackers)
What timezone do you live in? US central standard time

Additional info: Hmm......Well, I haven't competed in any other hell games event, I have 180 wins, My connection is great, so you won't have to worry about me losing connection or lagging all over the place (20.74 mpbs download speed, for example). I hope I manage to fill a slot. if not, I'll have fun watching ^_^

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
IGN: Uncrowdedflyer5
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I've seen the others ad it looks awesome, plus I've never been in one.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Rank 231 in the world 268 wins.
Can you record?: No
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in? Pacific standard time (PST)
Additional info: I want it. :)
EDIT: I'm going to be starting a YouTube channel soon since I can now record.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: fatmannumbah8
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: It seems really cool and fun! Plus it is different, MCSG is getting boring and this may be the cure in a way.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I dunno in the top 1000 for sure.
Can you record?: Yesh.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes ploopyloopy
How many subscribers do you have? 6 :(
What timezone do you live in? North American Eastern Time Zone
Additional info: I'm a boy! I like Pie. Canadian. Mature. Cool. Funny.

Demonds11

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: demonds11

Why do you want to be a part of this event?: to see nubs get killed and rage quit.

Where are you located on the leader boards?: I dunno definatley not in the top 100 :p

Can you record?: if I feel like it.

How many subscribers do you have?: mine is relatively new so like maybe 150-200.

What timezone do you live in?: I am in the eastern timezone.

Additional info: I am very good at killing nubs, and like watching them rage. Either if I'm spectating or in the game. I also like chocolate bunnies.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Tironas11
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: It seems interesting, and not being a part of any of the other Hell Games, I think it'd be a unique experience.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I believe about 300ish. (270 wins, or something like that)
Can you record?: I can, but I would lag horribly. :x
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, Tironas11
How many subscribers do you have? 240 subscribers. It's been inactive as of late, though, and I removed all of my videos.
What timezone do you live in? Florida (EST)
Additional info: I was an EX MCSG Moderator and the current leader of TheForgotten.

growlithe1234

Survivor
Reaction score
so if we are going by the books, the next quarter quell will have 48 tributes instead of 24 and after that! all the victors will have to fight! correct? YES OF COURSE IM CORRECT :D

InfamousEnergyyZ

Experienced
Reaction score
so if we are going by the books, the next quarter quell will have 48 tributes instead of 24 and after that! all the victors will have to fight! correct? YES OF COURSE IM CORRECT :D
No, a lang of magical hotdogs will make us crap out rainbows! I think...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci