• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 4-Apply Here!

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: VebbiHD
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Haven't been able to join the other events, wanna make it this time :p
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I'm not sure, I have 116 wins, but I don't know my rank. How do you find it out (except looking through all the pages, which I am not doing)
Can you record?: Yes.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, http://www.youtube.com/user/vebbihd
How many subscribers do you have? 637
What timezone do you live in? CET
Additional info: Luv yeh, i big fan, add meh!

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:zadocon22
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:I was in the first one died pretty fast.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Top 1,000 122 wins
Can you record?: Unfortunally nope
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):No
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in?Est Timezone (Massachusetts)
Additional info:Um...I'm a cool guy? xD

1999rocks

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: 1999rocks
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because it would be fun and i want to WIN!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: #242 on leaderboards. 220 wins.
Can you record?: Yup.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Not really...
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in? EST

Branbob83

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Branbob83
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I've applied for the last 2 and didn't make it in, and like I said before, I've watched my friends play on the streams and I really want to be a part of this event. I think it's a really cool idea and I would love to take place in it.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Currently I am 13th on the worldwide leaderboards, and 5th in the US.
Can you record?: Yes I can record.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, I have a youtube channel. I post minecraft vids and other strange videos, lol, and I would be happy to post this on my channel.
How many subscribers do you have? Currently I have 87 subs.
What timezone do you live in? I live in California and am in the PST timezone.
Additional info: As I said before I really want in on this, it looks like a blast! I hope you finally consider accepting me into this one, because I have been bummed out not seeing my name on the last 2 reaping lists. Thank you for reading this, and meow. Good day to you sir(s). xD

rossiebalboa

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: rossiebalboa
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I feel it would be a fantastic experience to meet new people and to have a good time with. I also wish to get better in the pvp and i feel this would be the best way in doing so.
Where are you located on the leader-boards?: 190th
Can you record?: Yes. I use fraps and i upload extremely often on my channel
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): yes www.youtube.com/tehjoltify
How many subscribers do you have? 60
What timezone do you live in? GMT
Additional info: I am an extremely friendly person and have had no mcsg bans

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: JokersMaze
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I love the concept of (possible) anonymity as well as giving purpose to districts in the Survival Games. I am also at all the unique aspects of this, such as lack of regen and chests.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 794 (137 wins)
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): www.youtube.com/JokersMaze
How many subscribers do you have? 122
What timezone do you live in? Pacific
Additional info: None

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Goodness, this many pages in just one day...
I'm going to sit out this time, I want others to get a chance to play :)

Reaction score
IGN: EllaTheAwesome
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: It sounds a lot more difficult, exciting, and realistic compared to these Survival Games. I always wanted to try something a tad bit harder then these servers.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I have 54 wins, so I'm probably in the 5,000's. Quite a feat to beat, I know. (Sarcasm there, if you take things too literally)
Can you record?: No
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Nein
How many subscribers do you have? N/A
What timezone do you live in? Pacific Time
Additional info: Well, if you want to know my technique, I generally am very sneaky and attack people without them seeing me. Other than that, there's nothing much. I'll still love you if you don't choose me, no worries :D

piranga

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: piranga​
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: To have some fun and this looks awesome.​
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 126 wins rank 918 in global leaderboards.​
Can you record?: No :(
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Nope​
How many subscribers do you have?​
What timezone do you live in? Mountain standard time​
Additional info:​

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Application time!
IGN: sazaking
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Well.. It seams like a heap of fun and it's quite different. I also missed my shot at being a replacement last Hell Games :p
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Around 800th in the Global leaderboards.
Can you record?: Yupp
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): MrSazaking
How many subscribers do you have? 14 (I wasn't very active on it because of recording software being weird o_O)
What timezone do you live in? GMT +8
Additional info: <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci