• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 4 Reaping List!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not necessarily, it makes me feel sad for the lesser known.
Right now we still have some troubles with organization and timing, and we can't really trust the lesser known people, because chances are they are less available. Them not being able to show up would mean even more organizational problems on our part. You'll start seeing more lesser known people when we have organization and efficiency greatly improved upon.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Heh I didn't get in again, but looking back at my application I don't think that I should have. Congrats to everyone who got in and good luck.

I agree with Kony, many of the lesser known people aren't given a chance which is unfortunate.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Right now we still have some troubles with organization and timing, and we can't really trust the lesser known people, because chances are they are less available. Them not being able to show up would mean even more organizational problems on our part. You'll start seeing more lesser known people when we have organization and efficiency greatly improved upon.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Heh I didn't get in again, but looking back at my application I don't think that I should have. Congrats to everyone who got in and good luck.

I agree with Kony, many of the lesser known people aren't given a chance which is unfortunate.
Darling, call me Isaac ;)

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Once again, we will be adding in the less known, less trustworthy, more likely to be offline people when we have ourselves completely organized and a Hell Games runs without many hiccups from scheduling or other errors.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Once again, we will be adding in the less known, less trustworthy, more likely to be offline people when we have ourselves completely organized and a Hell Games runs without many hiccups from scheduling or other errors.
This reply is so...ew...so...condescending

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Once again, we will be adding in the less known, less trustworthy, more likely to be offline people when we have ourselves completely organized and a Hell Games runs without a hiccup from scheduling or other errors.
Fair enough, that does raise a good point. I just think that some others should be allowed to play, you take a look at the list and a fair percentage of them are moderators and mainly just forumers, I don't see many of these people in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci