• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 5--Reaping List

Hootie14

Platinum
Reaction score
Totally Agree with you Darkrai. If an event is to continue to be entertaining you must maintain high standard of either action or laughs. In this case the Hell Games has been marked as a high action "game type" where some of the best players participate in. There is around a 50/50 split of players. Skilled/Mid Skill, and then you have people like me.

Benkeeper

Diamond
Reaction score
Totally Agree with you Darkrai. If an event is to continue to be entertaining you must maintain high standard of either action or laughs. In this case the Hell Games has been marked as a high action "game type" where some of the best players participate in. There is around a 50/50 split of players. Skilled/Mid Skill, and then you have people like me.
Then why they pick me? o_O

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
CaptButterToast people are applying 5 times and not getting accepted but Kos and Blamph get in twice? Please make it fair.

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
CaptButterToast people are applying 5 times and not getting accepted but Kos and Blamph get in twice? Please make it fair.
Please read,
Popula people = popular event

Like, you could have 24 noobs in one match, that isn't entertaining! When you have good and popular players, it starts to get real there! ;)
Whilst I understand your point, Nick, isn't this your third hell games? Honestly, I think there should be a limit to how many times you can be in it, or at least a fair waiting period, no matter how good the player.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci