• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 5--Reaping List

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
I hope it's more challenging than when I last played it, I managed to get #5 or #4 with only 2 fights

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
I've never said that... and if I were to say anything like that, I would say that there is a possibility of that person being accepted, my guess is that it is always taken the wrong way >.<
Ah. I just remember a lot of pissed people asking why they weren't in Hell Games 3, because they said they were promised a second chance because of the lava in Hell Games 2.

growlithe1234

Survivor
Reaction score
meh, i honestly didnt care that i didnt make it. i made it last time and im happy. just applied to see if i could make it agian. congrats on who made it. will be sure to apply for the next one because you never know! :)

Hootie14

Platinum
Reaction score
I must let you know that I have only recently found out that I may have a lack of Internet during the week between the 3rd till 10th, I am stilling hoping to participate in the game. The question I am asking is that is it possible to ask for someone to either be a last minute subsitute or voluneteer to take my place like katniss did for prue, (keeping in theme). Either way I just don't want to let a chance like this to go to waste. If Captin or another game maker could reply that would be very helpful. Sorry for any inconvenience I have caused. Also for anyone who is about to say, "why did you enter", "why waste a spot" or "wow so thoughtful", When I entered I had no idea that my Internet provided was going to be doing work over the week the games were being held on. This is one of the many reason I have even offered to give up my spot so that it isn't wasted, if it is thought to be the best idea. Inbox me so that I can work out the best way around this issue, as I still want to take part.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci