• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 7 Quarter Quell Wrap-Up

HellGames

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey MCGamers!

All of us here representing the Hell Games Staff thank you all for participating and/or watching this month's Hell Games!

Congratulations to our Victor @ThappleTree for pulling of a win in deathmatch in under 4 seconds flat!

Here were the final leaderboards:

1. ThappleTree
  2. zorrodc
  3. Theoreticallyy
  4. pepsizPower
  5. Builda_Br3tt
  6. zenoCrafter
  7. gcb99
  8. CracklingHD
  9. Easy_Soup
  10. Soulv2
  11. Branbob83
  12. DenniDavidson
  13. Half_Squirrel
  14. Sloppy_Sheep
  15. jreitere
  16. VeeZa
  17. tom00117
  18. GipperGaming
  19. MsMissyMinecraft
  20. gustyy
  21. sarchikani
  22. Blamph
  23. Tree_TheBigKind
  24. SuperxAndrew
  25. yuraleth
  26. Marboo99
  27. Mamiamato24
  28. wertea
  29. Oulaps
  30. Kytria
  31. TehSteelFlexer
  32. cscoop
  33. duckluv321
  34. MattZeeX
  35. K259864
  36. jacobcrocks
  37. GotCubes
  38. Ginger__Nutt (No-Show)
  39. olisol(No-Show)
  40. CandyCranium(No-Show)
  41. CraftyKratonite(No-Show)
  42. Darkrai202(No-Show)
  43. jackbgf(No-Show)
  44. Moshman96(No-Show)
  45. spellcaster24(No-Show)
  46. SirShmoopies(No-Show)
  47. (Disqualified)
  48. (Maybe I'm Bad At Counting ;___; )
Watch Part #1 and Part #2 of the livestream!

Some things for the next Hell Games will be worked on, we are currently thinking of some ideas:
  • Adding a way to restrict gamemakers of using a command on a player if that player has a very low health.
  • The non-targeting system in the plugin is still being worked on so that the commentators can see the who the players are but the tributes can't.
Once again thanks for joining us and we hope you can apply for Hell Games 8!

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Hollldd up Horsies, if u watched da stream it went
1. Thapple
2. Theo
3. Meah
4. Zorro

Just wanted to point that out

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Drat, first has been taken. Well anyway, I watched the streams, loved what was done. Now that I understand how the Hell Games go, I might apply for Hell Games 8 (but must likly won't quailify, as it will probably start while I am away, my horrible win-lose ratio, and the fact I have no subscribers).

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think simply making it so gamemakers can't attack people with low health is silly. Gamemakers shouldn't be attacking people whatsoever, because it doesn't work to guide people in a specific direction, which is what the intention should be when you're doing that. It's simply impossible in Minecraft.

Also, I think there should be 2-3 guest gamemakers every Hell Games. I think that could make the game more interesting, and it gives a few extra positions for people to get into. Of course, they have to be carefully selected so that the person is known to be trustworthy and won't have a biased opinion.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
I wish it was easier to get into the hell games, but the only way to guarantee a spot is if you are well known :-:. Welp, I guess complaining won't make it any better, just gotta keep applying!

...for the 8th time

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I wish it was easier to get into the hell games, but the only way to guarantee a spot is if you are well known :-:. Welp, I guess complaining won't make it any better, just gotta keep applying!

...for the 8th time
Try to make yourself well known!

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
I think simply making it so gamemakers can't attack people with low health is silly. Gamemakers shouldn't be attacking people whatsoever, because it doesn't work to guide people in a specific direction, which is what the intention should be when you're doing that. It's simply impossible in Minecraft.

Also, I think there should be 2-3 guest gamemakers every Hell Games. I think that could make the game more interesting, and it gives a few extra positions for people to get into. Of course, they have to be carefully selected so that the person is known to be trustworthy and won't have a biased opinion.
This
They managed to not only kill my team mate (Who had the same gear as Theo and Thapple) but bring me down to 3 hearts right as deathmatch started... :/
I dont think it was very fair, but hey! It's the Hell Games! It's cool as long as people thought it was fun to watch ;)

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
This
They managed to not only kill my team mate (Who had the same gear as Theo and Thapple) but bring me down to 3 hearts right as deathmatch started... :/
I dont think it was very fair, but hey! It's the Hell Games! It's cool as long as people thought it was fun to watch ;)
They got me and Theo down to 3 hearts w/ TNT and Zombie attacks..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci