• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 8 -=Reaping List=-

Lining

Diamond
Reaction score
Wait, are they going to tell us our teammate or...?

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Players are chosen based on how well the players as a whole make for interesting gameplay.
I know, I'm just saying that. I've applied 7 times, denied every time, some people apply like 2 times and are accepted twice, I just wanna get that out there

HonestAbe17

Survivor
Reaction score
@Sim_Man , if you want to be accepted, I would recommend devoting a lot of time to become what they are looking for. Perhaps start a YouTube account. Get to know the people who run the Hell Games, or become a moderator.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I know, I'm just saying that. I've applied 7 times, denied every time, some people apply like 2 times and are accepted twice, I just wanna get that out there
Well, some, for example; Zeno and soul, were accidently killed by Gamemakers, so they got passes to any Hell Games they please.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
@Sim_Man , if you want to be accepted, I would recommend devoting a lot of time to become what they are looking for. Perhaps start a YouTube account. Get to know the people who run the Hell Games, or become a moderator.
I have 112 subs but thats not alot, I'll try as hard as I can every season for now on

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci