• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 8 -=Reaping List=-

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
What is the Hell Games again, all ik is that its a map that was discontinued.
Not necessarily. It's a separate event from the Survival Games founded by @BlazeMaster, and hosted by @ChadTheDJ. Basically, it's a Survival Games - like event that is held monthly. In the game there are some key differences.
  • Chests are only at the cornucopia
  • Players' names can't be seen.
  • (To my knowledge) There isn't natural regeneration.
  • Participants are selected by random lottery from a list of applicants.
These are the key differences. As for maps, I don't recall there being a discontinued map called "Hell Games". Each month, a new map is made by a great team of builders specifically for the event. Nobody except the creators know what the map looks like before the game begins.
How do we get on the stream?
It will be live at www.twitch.com/ChadtheDJ at 3:30 EST. It should also be shown at the heading of the home page for the forums. A video of the stream should show it automatically, so you can watch it on the forums as well.

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
Not necessarily. It's a separate event from the Survival Games founded by @BlazeMaster, and hosted by @ChadTheDJ. Basically, it's a Survival Games - like event that is held monthly. In the game there are some key differences.
  • Chests are only at the cornucopia
  • Players' names can't be seen.
  • (To my knowledge) There isn't natural regeneration.
  • Participants are selected by random lottery from a list of applicants.
These are the key differences. As for maps, I don't recall there being a discontinued map called "Hell Games". Each month, a new map is made by a great team of builders specifically for the event. Nobody except the creators know what the map looks like before the game begins.

It will be live at www.twitch.com/ChadtheDJ at 3:30 EST. It should also be shown at the heading of the home page for the forums. A video of the stream should show it automatically, so you can watch it on the forums as well.
What he said.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci