• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HellFire [EU Elite Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saucycmeister

Platinum
Reaction score
but how do you know? last time i played with u was ages ago... all i know is ur bad at fns and fishing rod
no? 1v1 i will show you, you havnt played with me for so long ? how could you say that? even thought you suck at it and you even sed you were working on it, so don't put yourself out there just because i have a trial for a better clan..can someone back me up on dis plea
and builda when we din dis interview on Skype :D
Triple post... What has the forums come to? D:

Please don't do it again.

Builda_Br3tt

Platinum
Reaction score
Your Name: Jemine
Your Minecraft Name: ThisJKid
Your Skype Name: phlash38
Your age: 15
Your Wins: 471
Amount of games played: 1969
How long have you been playing: Since mid 2012.
How often do you play: Most days, some days more than others.
PvP Strengths: Bow, fns, boat fights :p
PvP Weaknesses: Ice/Fishing rod
Why do you want to join HellFire: Join the cool clan i fan :)
Accepted for Trial! Please join our TeamSpeak for your Trial: 198.15.70.250:20037

Your Name: Jarco
Your Minecraft Name: xJarco / killltheduck5
Your Skype Name: jarcoduck
Your age: 13 (though as I am more mature than my age, I'll give it a go)
Your Wins: MCSG: 20+ Hive: 400+
Amount of games played: MCSG: 40+ Hive: 1700
How long have you been playing: I've been playing Hive since End of August.
How often do you play: Every day, atleast 4 hours.
PvP Strengths: I'm good with using fishing rods, and using swords. I'm decent at double tapping, but will be using 1.7 sprint.
PvP Weaknesses: I don't know any chestroutes besides breeze island, but i'm sure i will learn them in the future.
Why do you want to join HellFire: My old MCSG clan closed, and I've been looking for a new one. As there's alot of good people, and some friends, in here.

I hope you give me a chance,
Jarco.

PS: I'm not donor, I'm from Belgium so i get good ping :3
I'm in one of the best HiveSG clans, called Frostbite.
Denied! Reason - Too few wins Sorry. (Even though your w/l is good. Try a get a few more wins and apply then if you still want to join us)

So many really good players in this clan :eek: I'm just really happy that charles, extract, and rossie are back though :')

Good luck in the future with this clan Br3tt :D
Thanks Sixorr :D Means a lot <3

Pumps

Diamond
Reaction score
no? 1v1 i will show you, you havnt played with me for so long ? how could you say that? even thought you suck at it and you even sed you were working on it, so don't put yourself out there just because i have a trial for a better clan..can someone back me up on dis plea
no one will back you up when they dont know ur skill, u said to me u havent played mcsg for 2 weeks, i played with u about 3 weeks ago, so i have played with you "recently", u dont use rod. 1v1 me infront of brett if u get in yeh?

Builda_Br3tt

Platinum
Reaction score
no one will back you up when they dont know ur skill, u said to me u havent played mcsg for 2 weeks, i played with u about 3 weeks ago, so i have played with you "recently", u dont use rod. 1v1 me infront of brett if u get in yeh?
Please stop arguing on my Thread :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci