• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HellFire [EU Elite Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkChuah

Tribute
Reaction score
Your Name: Mark
Your Minecraft Name: markchuah_xeria
Your Skype Name: mark.chuah1
Your age:13
Your Wins: 452
Amount of games played: 1950
How long have you been playing: I played since v1 but quit and came back during the holidays.
How often do you play: I play everyday on the holidays but only weekends when I get back to school.
PvP Strengths: I think my quick fns isn't bad because I use the buttons on my mouse to quick switch to my fns. My defensive and offensive rod gives me the upperhand in fights most of the time. Also, my juking when it comes to running is good.
PvP Weaknesses: Definitely my bow, I'm always on the losing side when it comes ranged combat though I usually hit my bow when they are usually close ranged to comb0. I know I shouldn't mention lag, but I'm an Asian player and I get 4 bars(200ms) which really is one of the weaknesses in my sword combat against the 5 bar players.
Why do you want to join HellFire: Hellfire has a high reputation as one of the best clans in EU and I want to really try to start something new in EU.

FailChicken

Diamond
Reaction score
Your Name: Josh
Your Minecraft Name: FailChicken
Your Skype Name: Physique_shotz
Your age: 14
Your Wins: 343
Amount of games played: 1716 :(
How long have you been playing: In my stats - 1 week 1 day
How often do you play: Usually everyday.
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod, flint and steel, Critical Hits.
PvP Weaknesses: Parkour, water fights
Why do you want to join HellFire: Because, I always wanted to join a clan, and it looks like the community is nice, and demanding, Please accept :) :3

Builda_Br3tt

Platinum
Reaction score
Your Name: Elias
Your Minecraft Name: sikan01
Your Skype Name: eliasbergman
Your age: 13
Your Wins:449
Amount of games played: 2104
How long have you been playing: For like 7 months
How often do you play: As often as i can.
PvP Strengths: fns, rod, Sword
PvP Weaknesses: Bow, Fights in ice and in water
Why do you want to join HellFire: Couse it seems like a good clan and i hope i will fit in it perfectly :)
Your Name: Mark
Your Minecraft Name: markchuah_xeria
Your Skype Name: mark.chuah1
Your age:13
Your Wins: 452
Amount of games played: 1950
How long have you been playing: I played since v1 but quit and came back during the holidays.
How often do you play: I play everyday on the holidays but only weekends when I get back to school.
PvP Strengths: I think my quick fns isn't bad because I use the buttons on my mouse to quick switch to my fns. My defensive and offensive rod gives me the upperhand in fights most of the time. Also, my juking when it comes to running is good.
PvP Weaknesses: Definitely my bow, I'm always on the losing side when it comes ranged combat though I usually hit my bow when they are usually close ranged to comb0. I know I shouldn't mention lag, but I'm an Asian player and I get 4 bars(200ms) which really is one of the weaknesses in my sword combat against the 5 bar players.
Why do you want to join HellFire: Hellfire has a high reputation as one of the best clans in EU and I want to really try to start something new in EU.
Your Name: Josh
Your Minecraft Name: FailChicken
Your Skype Name: Physique_shotz
Your age: 14
Your Wins: 343
Amount of games played: 1716 :(
How long have you been playing: In my stats - 1 week 1 day
How often do you play: Usually everyday.
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod, flint and steel, Critical Hits.
PvP Weaknesses: Parkour, water fights
Why do you want to join HellFire: Because, I always wanted to join a clan, and it looks like the community is nice, and demanding, Please accept :) :3
Denied! Reason - We aren't accepting applications without a lot of detail. Sorry.

Pumps

Diamond
Reaction score
Your Name: Jakub
Your Minecraft Name: GameBling1337
Your Skype Name: gameblinghd
Your Wins: 323
Amount of games played: 1450 (I was a nub when I started :3)
How long have you been playing: Since May 2013
How often do you play: All day everyday xD
PvP Strengths: I'm really good at using bows, good at using FnS and Fishing rods. I'm pretty much a well rounded player :3
PvP Weaknesses: I yolo too much. (But, when under pressure, I think alot about what I'm doing) and teams of 23 or 47.
Why do you want to join HellFire: I love to meet new people and this looks like the best option for clans.
Werent u leader of Agression and in TheForce?

MrGrubi

Survivor
Reaction score
You screenshot when people say your name in chat? xD lol

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
Your Name: Jakub
Your Minecraft Name: GameBling1337
Your Skype Name: gameblinghd
Your Wins: 323
Amount of games played: 1450 (I was a nub when I started :3)
How long have you been playing: Since May 2013
How often do you play: Every day mostly all the time.
PvP Strengths: I'm really good at using bows, good at using FnS and Fishing rods. I'm pretty much a well rounded player :3
PvP Weaknesses: I yolo too much. (But, when under pressure, I think alot about what I'm doing) and teams of 23 or 47.
Why do you want to join HellFire: I love to meet new people and this looks like the best option for clans.
Reason for amount of played games is bull, everybody uses that as an excuse because everybody has been a noob.

Zelika

Quantum
Reaction score
Reason for amount of played games is bull, everybody uses that as an excuse because everybody has been a noob.
I know a lot of people with the worst excuses for their ratio, but lets get back on topic if that's possibru xD

gurren

Survivor
Reaction score
Your Name: gurra
Your Minecraft Name: gurra4747
Your Skype Name: gurra4746
Your age: 10..
Your Wins: 614+
Amount of games played: 3700+
How long have you been playing: one and a half year ago.
How often do you play: every day.
PvP Strengths: fns,rod and bow
PvP Weaknesses: ice fights
Why do you want to join HellFire: Because i searching for a clan and this is a very good clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci