• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

hello again

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
hey guys its me alex alot of youknow me alot of you dont. anyway ive not been on in months cause i quit survival games. (it was fun bt some people were just irritating and hacks are crazy even worst now). Anyway just wanted to say hi and im wonderign whats new? I heard they added 2 new maps since map3 is this true? Holy Good i use to be 94th on leaderboard now im like 370

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Yup, they've added 2 community maps. One of them is called Breeze Island, it was made by static_nightmare and it's a small, quick map. You can find out more about it here. It is only available on 24 player servers.

The second one is called Overgrown Arena. It was made by TECHNOB. It is absolutely huge, and it's a great map. You can find out more about it here. It is only available on 48 player servers.

TyDK

Tribute
Reaction score
btw if u play on AU servers there are less hackers

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
btw if u play on AU servers there are less hackers
I have all the EU servers set up so neatly in my server list with the other servers I go on though, uprooting my neat little list would cause havoc in the pixels!

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I'm assuming you have Minecraft bought and downloaded, yes?

Click into multiplayer on the title screen:

There will be a list of commands at the bottom. Look down, and click Add server which would be in the top right.:

Click into Add server and type the server name into the Server Address box, for example:

Click Done, head back into Multiplayer, click the Server, and then click Join Server.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
If you didn't buy it, you're not able to play on these servers. Sorry!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci