• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello Community ;c

Am I weird? Or nawwwww

• Total voters

Verivia

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello there, I am Verivia. My friends have been playing Minecraft for some time now, and I think it's my turn.
Things about me!
I love playing video games, especially sports games and Call of Duty.
I have two dogs, and they're soooooo cute!!!!
I play basketball on the school team, but we suck XD
Please post what you feel, and no, before you ask, I'm not an alt.
The friends:
iPandaHD
lucy1134
Philippino35

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to MCGamer! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here :) If you got any question or concerns, feel free to PM me about it!

Verivia

Spectator
Reaction score
Welcome to MCGamer! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here :) If you got any question or concerns, feel free to PM me about it!
Thanks! :D
PS: What is your best weapon? I'm decent, but I'm still a diamond in the rough.....

GoldenChampion

Experienced
Reaction score
Welcome to the community! I glad you chose us to be involved in your Minecraft Online experience! If you have any questions or concerns, do not be afraid to message us as we are only here to help! If you wanna meet more friends then join our teamspeak server! ts.mcgamer.net Here you can easily find staff and find new people to meet. :)

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to MCGamer! I sincerely hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to PM me or another staff member!

Verivia

Spectator
Reaction score
Welcome to the community! I glad you chose us to be involved in your Minecraft Online experience! If you have any questions or concerns, do not be afraid to message us as we are only here to help! If you wanna meet more friends then join our teamspeak server! ts.mcgamer.net Here you can easily find staff and find new people to meet. :)
Thanks! Unfortunately, I broke my mic, and we won't be able to repair it for some time.........

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
For how long have you played minecraft?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci