• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello friends!

BruceBiscuits

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello MCGamer! My name is Bruce Biscuits. I'm 40 years old and I'm a Minecraft gamer! I like to play with my 12 year old son, Timothy Biscuits. We use teamwork and skill to take down all our enemies in hunger games! I am a good christian father and I hope to play with fellow christian gamers!

See you on the server :)

This was a message by Bruce Biscuits

Frankyy

Career
Reaction score
Hello there,

My name is Frankyy Frank. I am 21 years young and i love playing Minecraft Survival Games. I like to play with my Moderator friends that i have met here, Razzledgirl , Radiant, TrebleMaker and Chandelle . We use enthusiasm and determination to take down all our enemies in the Minecraft Survival Games. I am a good Australian, i sing the national anthem every morning with a nice warn cup of tea (Not too hot, But not too cold either) I enjoy writing my opinion to threads such as this one with much love.

Kind regards,
This was a message by
Frankyy Frank

Last edited:

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello there,

My name is Dylan, A young feller of 14 years old. I enjoy playing the Survival's games, I enjoy seeing your thread, also i like to reply to them. It's nice meeting you, I became moderator on the 23 of the November. Each day I try to help the server.. Also I'm christian too, It's really nice meeting you and your children. Hope you can have fun times with us. Also I'm in the USA Region, Frankyy real name is Dylan too.

Best Wishes,
Dylan

Last edited:

Remy2402

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello there,

My name is Envici. I am 14 years old and I love playing the Minecraft Survival Games. I like to play with my friends, Kangy the kangaroo and Lucy the cat. We use courage and bravery to take down our foes in the Minecraft Survival Games. I am a good catholic gamer and I hope to play with my catholic friends. I pray every morning to my lord and saviour shrek. I look forward to playing with you and your son, Timothy Biscuits.

With much shrek you may be,

This was a speech by Envici

Woodsy_

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi there,
My name is Joel, A young lad of 15 years young. I play Survival games with my uncle. My uncle and I use or wisdom and wit to take down the nasty baddies on the Servers. Me and my uncle are Buddhist and it is nice to take a break and play some Minecraft. My uncle and I enjoy meeting new people. Hope to see you on the Server!

- Joel and His Uncle, Barry

Last edited:

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
Good Afternoon Bruce Biscuits,

I am Alyssa, 17 years into my life and I am here today commenting on this thread by you.. Bruce Biscuits. I enjoy catching all the Treble Makers on the Minecraft Survival Games, by using recording software and commands. I am a Proud Australian, I am Anglican and enjoy spending time with my fellows from the Church, playing minecraft. And hope to see you on the server with your children.

See you soon

Message ceased.. Alyssa

HomeGoods

Career
Reaction score
Good night, Bruce Biscuits.

I'm Jake, 14 years old. I have come here to speak to you! I enjoy Moderating on the McGamer network, as much as I love you, Bruce. I enjoy banning/muting the rule breakers, because they make us very upset. I live in the USA, and I'm Christian.

I will look forward to seeing you along with your children(s) on the server.

May the odds be ever in your favor Bruce.

Jake

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Good evening, BruceBiscuits

My name is Jimmer. I'm an 18 year old guy who is a former member of the Sr. Staff team. I enjoy helping out anyone in need, be it in-game, on Teamspeak, or on the forums. If you ever have any questions regarding anything, I will likely know the answer - come talk to me! I'm just a forum PM or a Teamspeak poke away.

Regards,
Jimmer

Last edited:

Razzledgirl

Career
Reaction score
Hello Bruce Biscuits!

My name is Samantha. I am a healthy, friendly, 24 years young, Seventh Day Adventist, Christian woman. I enjoy playing the Minecraft Survival Games with my Moderator friends, TrebleMaker, CAmadeusA, and TotalDramaTony . Most of all, however, I enjoy commenting on your wonderful, exquisite, and marvelous thread.

It is fascinating that you, and your son, have joined the Minecraft Survival Games Network. I am so delighted with that fact, that it has left me floating on air. The clouds beneath me are the epitome of my happiness. Please never leave me.

Bruce Biscuits and Timothy Biscuits, if you ever do find yourself in a genuine predicament, please do not hesitate to contact me in any which way you may.

I will forever be at your service,

Love,

Samantha

<3

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello Bruce Biscuits!

My name is Samantha. I am a healthy, friendly, 24 years young, Seventh Day Adventist, Christian woman. I enjoy playing the Minecraft Survival Games with my Moderator friends, TrebleMaker, CAmadeusA, and TotalDramaTony . Most of all, however, I enjoy commenting on your wonderful, exquisite, and marvelous thread.

It is fascinating that you, and your son, have joined the Minecraft Survival Games Network. I am so delighted with that fact, that it has left me floating on air. The clouds beneath me are the epitome of my happiness. Please never leave me.

Bruce Biscuits and Timothy Biscuits, if you ever do find yourself in a genuine predicament, please do not hesitate to contact me in any which way you may.

I will forever be at your service,

Love,
Samantha

<3
I lost it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci