• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello friends!

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
Ayy! I'm Axanite, but since we're friends, you can call me Liam. I am a 17 year old Brit & I've been a staff member here for 14 months c;

Always nice to see a family sit down and play some rounds of the Minecraft Survival Games. ^-^

Have fun on the servers <3

This message was by Axanite/Liam c:

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
Hiya Bruce Biscuits

My name is Omkar but my nick name is Ivan. I am 14 years old and I live in Canada. I started my moderator position on the MCGamer Network back in July and I am really starting to love it.
I hope you and your kid(s) have a pleasant stay here at MCGamer!

Good day to you :)
-Rocki

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello There, Once Again!

I will miss you and your children, Bruce. It's very sad to see you go, Even thought you're a bit older we could have good time's.

Timothy Biscuits, I would of liked to meet you, but unfortunately I don't think that's happening , You'll always be in my heart even thought I didn't meet you, I know you'll be a good person in life, maybe one day just one day.

Bruce Biscuits, It's sad to see you go too, I mean I rather would of playing with Timothy being semi-close of my age but It's OK. I'll remember you being the good farther you are, Hope to see you around.

Hope You Have A Good Life

Best Wishes,
Dylan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci