• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello Lurkers. Ninetailefox92 is here.

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Good job on the update :) I will definitely buy a copy of the book and read it on my kindle! Maybe when the paper version ill get a signed one? :D

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Oh wow you're amazing...

Also nice to see you back at least for a little bit :)

Going to get your book!

Also 2k +1 likes!

M

Matthex

I never thought I would buy a book made by a MCSG Map-Maker. Read the first couple of pages and I'm HOOKED!

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've skim read a small sample through your book to see what it was like. And with all honesty, I was deeply impressed! Although I doubt if I will get to reading your incredible story anytime soon, at least I was there to know that something amazing like this has finally been brought to light. I wish for the greatest success in your novel, because it's definitely worthwhile. <3

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
What's the novel about? Also glad to see that you're still doing well :)
Alex (The MC) wakes in a field with no recollection of how he got there. He is accused by the police of lying about his identity and they believe he has a sickness which is plaguing the nation.

He is forced on the run from the corrupt government and led on a journey to discover the truth behind his identity and the sickness which haunts him.

Friiday

Experienced
Reaction score
Best of luck with your move to Australia hopefully everything goes smooth!! :) and congratulations on your novel, that's awesome man !!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci