• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello MCGamer ^_^

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello people of MCGamer. My name is Glade_OS or Natalie. First off, yes, my name is a version of Glados :3 I guess I can sort of be considered a "tomboy" of sorts since I, for one, enjoy games like MineCraft(which isn't exactly a game that makes me a technical tomboy), War Thunder, the Sonic series, and Town of Salem. Other than that, I really don't care how I look and other stuff :p I also am into music such as Green Day, Three Days Grace, A Day to Remember (so basically anything with Day or Days in it :p), Nirvana, Foo Fighters, My Chemical Romance, The Offspring, and Seether. So basically any emo, punk, grunge, or rock music :p

Anyways, that is basically all about me I am going to share :3 You might see me sometimes, or not >=) since I still haven't revealed my username :p That shall remain a mystery for now. But before I go, I want to say that I have been playing for a while, but I still suck x3 See you all ^_^

J

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Hopefully you have a great experience here.

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello :) Welcome to the forums! Also, don't worry I've been playing MCSG for almost 3 years now and I still suck xD. Your music taste is also kind of similar to mine which is cool :D

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello :) Welcome to the forums! Also, don't worry I've been playing MCSG for almost 3 years now and I still suck xD. Your music taste is also kind of similar to mine which is cool :D
Thank you ^_^ Also nice to know I am not the only one here with that taste (and stats, but that doesn't necessarily determine skill :p).

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
I love Town of Salem :eek:
Also, welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay!

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Welcome! We hope you enjoy your stay at MCGamer, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me!

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
Welcome to the community! I hope that you enjoy our newly renovated forums! If you ever need assistance myself or any other staff member will be willing to help you in any circumstance!

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
Welcome Natalie!
Welcome to the Forums ^_^
Welcome to the community! I hope that you enjoy our newly renovated forums! If you ever need assistance myself or any other staff member will be willing to help you in any circumstance!
Welcome! We hope you enjoy your stay at MCGamer, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me!
Thank you ^_^ And if I do I will make sure to do that :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci