• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello! What is your Clutch MCSG win story? -Comments Below-

Reaction score
One time I joined a team with 11 players! They all had decent gear. The map was Breeze island. The noob team didn't have much experience obviously because they immediately allowed me onto their team. They decided to split up and 3 of them came with me. We climbed up to the top of a mountain, on which I turned and knocked them off and they fell to their Death :). I proceeded in finding the other groups and surprise-attacked them! Ice love to say I gg 10'ed them all but I left the fight with half a heart. As I turned away, as death match was commencing almost instantaneously, I confidently jumped and took... Half a heart... of fall damage.... Lets just say I wasn't very happy.

Phillip

Platinum
Reaction score
I once was in a Clan Battle, 7v7. This situation turned into a 1v7, me being the 1. I was on SG 4 where I had me time to climb any choke points and they had full iron almost all and stone, iron, and diamond swords. I hade full chain with iron legs and a diamond sword with only 15 arrows, 1 FnS, a rod, and 4 gaps. I pre gapped, ran in and lit a fire dead center, all but one ran through it and they started hitting each other more than me so I killed 2 in the mosh pit and they killed 1 of themselves. The crowd was thinned so they could see me better as their target. I ran and lit the gravel trap which one landed in. I had time to gap up and I ran to the air strip and bow spammed. I hit one hard who ran to the back end. I ran closer and caught 2 into an FnS and ran again. I turned and used my last 4 arrows to take another out. I then ran to the ravine. I placed a boat after I jumped and 1 followed. They hit the boat and the other stayed away. Deathmatch started right after the other died. We both pre gapped and I managed a last charge perfect FnS and Rod combo'd him and got the win with 5 hearts to spare. We won the CB 5-4 with my clutch. That round was 4-4 whoever won won. It was crazy...I will never forget it.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
One time in MCSG v1 I had a leather helmet, iron pants, and leather boots, made an iron sword, and took out a 4 team on breeze island! (2 of them in deathmatch) But then again, to win a game in v1 it took more strategy than PvP skill.

Yobs

Platinum
Reaction score
When you're cool like me you don't win games ;)

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I was in a game and all the 23 other players were trying to kill me. I killed a few of them, they killed each other a few times as well and I ended up winning.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci