• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello!

Obedient

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello there Mcsg,
I joined Mcsg about a couple months ago. A friend just showed me the forums, so I decided to make an account. I am a little new to the forums, so I am still getting the jist of things. But yeah that's pretty much it:).

StaticReach

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello, welcome to forums here at MCGamer. You will find it awesome on the forums as there are many awesome people you can meet as well as even better threads.

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
welcome!

the forums might undergo a nearby update soon! so if things change, don't worry about it

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi there, My name is Alex, I watch anime, I am known for watching the most anime on the forums, I am the most known Anime forumer as well :) Hope I can show you to anime if you don't watch it :(

Obedient

Spectator
Reaction score
welcome!

the forums might undergo a nearby update soon! so if things change, don't worry about it
Thx for the info!
You'll most likely like it here. Probably the most peaceful platform.
Ok cool!
Hi there, My name is Alex, I watch anime, I am known for watching the most anime on the forums, I am the most known Anime forumer as well :) Hope I can show you to anime if you don't watch it :(
Awesome!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci