• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Nice, I have to say you're one of the more helpful people on the forums. Don't go an ruin my opinion of you when you get mod though.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Nice, I have to say you're one of the more helpful people on the forums. Don't go an ruin my opinion of you when you get mod though.
I will not change the way I forum just because my name is red then. I will always try my best to help people <3 ;)

InReverse

Platinum
Reaction score
Proud of you dude. You are always interacting in the community and what a great story ;)

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi, I am Yannick.
This is my 1000th post and I didn't know what to do so I am just gonna type what I have in my head.

So on October 5th 2012 I bought Minecraft:

Since that day I have basically played on MCSG or MCGamer every single day. And I still love it here and this community.

I have always wanted to become a moderator. Now, since June 5th, I have been waiting rank, this is the closest I have ever been to becoming a moderator. Now lets hope I don't screw up my interview. *fingers crossed*.
This process has taken a while.

As you can see, I have sent in my first Moderator Application on September 13th, 2013. That is a long time ago.

So in my whole MCSG career I had a couple different colored names.

As you can see, I have had every single donor. (Hopefully blood donor soon ;))

Now, I am also known as someone that has more wins than the average person.
At the moment I have 2320 wins. This is cray, and I don't know how I even have them (I'm bad).
I remember getting my first win with a lot of games, I think it was around my 900th game.
I don't have a screenshot of that, the earliest screenshot I could find was this:

then I started to get the hang of the game,

Ok enough with the stats, but I ended up ranked 72 on the Legacy leaderboards, and at the moment I am ranked 58!
My goal with wins is get in the top 50, and get 3000 wins! :)

What else, oh ye the forums. So I joined the forums on May 29th (my birthday) 2013. I joined to apply for clans and stuff. Then later, in 2014, I started posting things, because I realized that everyone on here have the same interest; Minecraft and MCSG. I started making friends and talking to them on the MCGamer TS.
I have found my self liking forum-ing more than actually playing the game.
I somehow made my self a little bit known in this community I guess?
Fun fact: I hit 250 likes in March:

Then I stated getting likes exponentially:

:cool:
Thats basically some things I wanted to say I guess.

If you ever need someone to talk to, I am always here for anyone. You can message me here on the forums or on TS.

Thank you for reading this post, I kinda don't like it because its all random and stuff but ye, I really wanted to post it today because it hurts not being able to respond to threads and helping people :p
Hey we have the same birthday!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci