• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello!

Jyris

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi there!

I've been playing on MCSG for awhile using my real life friend's account, and I've had a great time. I would often encounter hackers though so currently I am trying to become a moderator to help ban them. Thank you for reading and hopefully I can encounter you in-game :)

ItsTeeqo_

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello!

I see that you've been using a friends account, just please try to avoid going rogue and having a havoc hack spree on it!

Thanks! :>

Omri

Career
Reaction score
No. You've been on the forums for one day.
Stop

Jyris

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello!

I see that you've been using a friends account, just please try to avoid going rogue and having a havoc hack spree on it!
Thanks! :>
What I mean is I've been previously using my friend's account to play whenever I went to his house. I haven't had any money previously to purchase my own account but now I do and my ign is Jyris_!

No. You've been on the forums for one day.
Stop
I'm confused, could you explain to me what you mean by this?

Omri

Career
Reaction score
What I mean is I've been previously using my friend's account to play whenever I went to his house. I haven't had any money previously to purchase my own account but now I do and my ign is Jyris_!
Thanks!

I'm confused, could you explain to me what you mean by this?
You're not going to get mod

Last edited:

Jyris

Experienced
Reaction score
You're not going to get ,pd
Obviously not on my first day, that would honestly be disappointing to both community and the staff if someone who's only been a forum member for a single day was suddenly a mod the next. My current goal is to achieve moderator in the future, most likely in a few months if possible. I'm sorry if my previous comments confused you.

Reactions:

Seth

Career
Reaction score
Welcome!
Best of luck applying for mod :)
Make sure to stay active to maximize your chances c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members