• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell's Resort - Holiday Resort Revamp!

Do you think a Revamp of Holiday resort to Hell's resort will be Awesome?

• Yes it will be awesome!

Votes: 36 33.3%
  • No. (Why in the comments)

Votes: 72 66.7%

• Total voters

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
well i think its a good idea dont worry about what other people say there just mad cause they dont have computers with good performance....
It's not the lag, I think it's more that they want NEW maps, not revamped maps. It's pretty boring with the same map just a different theme of it :/

takentaze123

Survivor
Reaction score
It's not the lag, I think it's more that they want NEW maps, not revamped maps. It's pretty boring with the same map just a different theme of it :/
I know what you mean zietra but people are telling him to not do something that he wants to do so i think its a pretty good ideam for a map cause It's my opinion ;)

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Zana getting all the hate here :p
But seriously, I'm good with 2 versions of breeze. No need to make another crappy version of a decent map. If you want to revamp something, revamp teweran SG3, that will actually take effort.

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
NOOOOO, COMPLETELY unoriginal! I don't even know why they accepted the breeze ramakes. Like Zietra said, the lag isn't a problem, it's the how unoriginal and would almost be the same thing and would be like just having 2 voting options for an already overplayed map! Please look at the majority vote here, we DON'T want this map.

takentaze123

Survivor
Reaction score
NOOOOO, COMPLETELY unoriginal! I don't even know why they accepted the breeze ramakes. Like Zietra said, the lag isn't a problem, it's the how unoriginal and would almost be the same thing and would be like just having 2 voting options for an already overplayed map! Please look at the majority vote here, we DON'T want this map.
well you guys are hating on him just tell him your opinions not you hate

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
well you guys are hating on him just tell him your opinions not you hate
Hating? I'm not hating on him! We're just trying to get an opinion across. If we didn't post here he would've gone on making the map, and we would e miserable playing a map we don't enjoy! D: no hate here.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
well i think its a good idea dont worry about what other people say there just mad cause they dont have computers with good performance....
It's really not the performance we're worried about. Map spoofs are extremely unoriginal, and are bound to fail. The Breeze Island modifications are more than enough. Those are pushing the limit as it is.

But hey, feel free to make it to the extent that your heart desires. Just don't expect it to become an official map.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
The reason why Simey gives his permission for revamps is because he knows that his map will always stay the best.

But please, make your own maps from scratch. Don't copy others hard work.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
I think no. I reckon you are trying to get VIP and I don't you should get VIP if you just do commands to replace blocks. NO, JUST NO.

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
NO, NO, NO! This will make players having to editing better maps just to make one! LETS BE ORIGINAL PEOPLE!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci