• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Helltown - Survival Games Map (In Progress)

Is this a good idea? What should I do next?

• Yes (You should change some things) (Comment them)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ImJoey

Survivor
Reaction score
PROGRESS: 25%

Done:

+ Corn
+ Houses In Forest
+ Story Books
+ All the time is night!
+ Crybaby Brigde

Things To Do:
- Church
- Forest
- Chemical dump, or plant?
- Traps
- Chests
- Deathmatch Arena

Description/Story:
Hi, I have been playing MCSG a long time, after playing numerous of maps, there has not been many of those that are based on a true place irl!?
I really like horror/adventure maps and the fact that a few horror maps are played now got me thinking, I'm gonna have to make one! XD

So after some research I discovered Helltown, a deserted village in Ohio holding many secrets and rumors against the public, the villagers fled not long after being built due to a chemical reaction spill not so far away in the mid 1900's. However some decided to stay, not knowing the effects of radiation, consequently they were never seen again.

In the late 1900's, the radiation had died down dramatically allowing people to enter this forgotten land, when tourists went there to visit they apparently saw sightings of mutants or ghastly figures in these abandoned houses. Soon after these reported sightings, the National Trust bought the land off the government to preserve the nature, however the National Trust wanted all of the preserved buildings taken down. However this was not accomplished, they did though remove cars, bus's and a school bus that held a ghost of a bus driver.

Please complete the poll above and comment any idea's or improvements.

If we go ahead with this map it should be finished by September.

Look at this link for ideas and info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helltown,_Ohio

Screenshots:

Corn?:

cmb

Spectator
Reaction score
This map is AWESOME! I would like to help to if you need it. :3

DansDoodlings

Tribute
Reaction score
I would put in a reccomended recource pack for screams and lava could be toxic waste

electromeerkat

Survivor
Reaction score
I think this has the potential to be a great MCSG map as long as you get some half decent build/transformers/redstones on board (because the number 1 thing i hate is seeing is a great idea get spoiled by bad work) and wish you the best of luck in building it. I look forward to seeing the end product.

ImJoey

Survivor
Reaction score
I think this has the potential to be a great MCSG map as long as you get some half decent build/transformers/redstones on board (because the number 1 thing i hate is seeing is a great idea get spoiled by bad work) and wish you the best of luck in building it. I look forward to seeing the end product.
Thanks! We already have 1 builder and transformer! I'm really excited for the finished map.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't post the ip on here because certain people might greif the map.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci