• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help an "old veteran" of mcsg to get back:)

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys!
I am Mark and ive been playing mcsg with my first account since juli 2012, then i joined this forum w/ Venkin in January of 2013.
Well.. then in 2014 i think i quitted mcsg because ive been playing some other games with friends for about 1-2 months, and with sport and stuff in reallife, i had to decide for one game i want to play. I choose CS:GO because many of my friends were playing it at that time.
Thats my story xD
I know all the old players... why do i tell this lol, i think nobody of the current community knows them.. i mean people like Gcb99, Elgoldo, Hanfi12 and so on, anybody still knows 'em?
Well, but as i logged in today and played a few rounds of mcsg, i decided to head back to the forums and take a look on what changed... and i have to say.. i am pretty confused xD everything looks different blabla, so anyone else whos STILL playing, and started with this game around that time aswell, might be able to play a few rounds with me, and tell me what changed within the last year? Id be pretty thankfull :)
Greetings Venkin, i really feel like a Veteren here :D

*EDIT* ive just seen my signature, what the he** means deranked tribute? and where am i deranked from

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
I understand what you mean, I joined the forums about the same time I started playing (mid 2012) and have only recently came back from a break. I would be happy to talk to you but it's a bit hard when your from Europe and I'm Australian.

Take care.

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
I understand what you mean, I joined the forums about the same time I started playing (mid 2012) and have only recently came back from a break. I would be happy to talk to you but it's a bit hard when your from Europe and I'm Australian.

Take care.
Well i am a little bit ill, so my voice some kinda sucks today, but my english should be ok enough to atleast talk a bit, talk slow 4 me:)

Same here, just came back but my absence was not long.
Daumn, i think i remember you brah:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci