• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help beta test our new website!

Do you like the new website?

• Total voters

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For everyone who saw the new website, we are working on some improvements from yesterdays feedback. However, we did make it available for anyone to use but you need to make this change while logged into your forum accounts. To change it, go to the bottom of the website and click on "Flexile Dark - Green" theme. After, select the "Minecraft Survival Games" theme and it will change over. We plan to make improvements based on your feedback but you can always switch back and forward between them.

p2.png p1.png

Again, any feedback would be great as we will be making improvements throughout the week.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
It's still extremely bright, and I can't help but miss the ovals under people's names that said their rank (donor, mod, etc).

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I like the new website a lot. Just don't know where to find my alerts :p

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Another major bug: you can't see alerts.

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As everyone else is crying about, you should really put alerts back in.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
For everyone who saw the new website, we are working on some improvements from yesterdays feedback. However, we did make it available for anyone to use but you need to make this change while logged into your forum accounts. To change it, go to the bottom of the website and click on "Flexile Dark - Green" theme. After, select the "Minecraft Survival Games" theme and it will change over. We plan to make improvements based on your feedback but you can always switch back and forward between them.

View attachment 7613 View attachment 7612

Again, any feedback would be great as we will be making improvements throughout the week.
It like it but there a few thing Id like to point out. There seems to bee too much free space on the top of the page, the options to "logout", "alerts", "inbox" and account tab seem to be missing and laso i think it looks a little bit too bright, usernames under the profile pic are very hard to see having the white background and the names being gray.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci