• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help, I need somebody, Help, Not just anybody!

Dynzii

Tribute
Reaction score
Good evening,

I have recently been having some PC troubles.. You see, about last week (6/24/2015) I have gotten a virus that wouldn't let me log onto a web browser with giving me additional pop-ups and things that I didn't want coming up. So I went to my grandfather who is a PC genius, and he decided to install the Anti-Virus "Norton." Sadly he could download it onto my pc because You needed to log onto the Web site, and I cannot get onto the web site. So, me knowing of a command on my Toshiba Laptop.. (Holding 0 and power) I bring up a "Troubleshoot" menu, and clicking the reset button would completely reset my PC, Files, Video', Everything..
So, I have clicked that and what popped up was a line saying I needed a Windows Disc, or a recovery Disc, Me not being able to get my hands on a recovery disc, I went over to Walmart and got a Windows 8.1 disc.
So when i got home I popped it in the DVD player and Tried it.. Then A sentence came up saying this Disc was invalid, and to try again, So i tried again and nothing happend.. So I feel like I wasted 100$. And after poking around a little bit.. I was messing around and IO had to eat lunch so I shut it down, I came back turned it on and now its in a "Preparing Repair" And Diagnosing your PC" Loop and then Turns off and loops again, Please help me!

Dynzii

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks, Haha.. I need to either fix my PC or get a new one.. I need to record!
Why did this need to happen in the summer anyway ;-;

Dynzii

Tribute
Reaction score
I can't even get out of the boot up menu.. I can't get onto the desktop, nor can I get into a browser.. The virus deletes all mybrowser

Aczent

Experienced
Reaction score
I'd suggest to take your computer to your local store or someone who is good with computers and can fix them. In future don't download suspicious things! I wish you the best on your computer.

Dynzii

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks...but I night just build my own PC now.. I've spent too much on this PC
I brought it to the shop seven times..i think its best..we put Bessy to rest.. Amen

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, if you have building a new computer on your mind, it may as well be a good time to do so if your old computer is unrecoverable. Hopefully your issue will be sorted out soon :)

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Help, I need somebody
Help, not just anybody
Help, you know I need someone, help

Lol I love The Beatles! I instantly got the reference.

Sorry I can't help with your computer but I just had to comment xD

Dynzii

Tribute
Reaction score
Are there any jobs out there that a fourteen year old guy can do?

If not I might be getting it it a few years ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci