• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HELP! I sweat uncontrollably whilst playing mcsq!

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
When you do thrilling things, like play shooting video games or watch a horror movie, your brain puts you in that situation. That is because most of your brain cannot tell the difference between reality and fake situations. During the thrilling situation, your brain releases adrenaline into the blood from the adrenal glands by the kidneys. This raises blood pressure and all this causes the body to sweat (especially through the hands). It's the same reason you jump or scream during a horror movie or cry after a character you've built a psychological connection too dies.

There isn't any way to get rid of it, other than stop playing the game or become so immune to it from playing that your body doesn't see it as a 'threat' anymore.

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I cannot tell if this is a serious problem or? If it is make sure to have a rag or something to wipe up your sweat as nasty as it sounds. And why not take a break once and a while, trust me, the fresh air will make you feel better right away.
Since im so sweaty when i go outside and then the wind touches me which makes me cold which then attracts bacteria to settle which gives me the flu.

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When you do thrilling things, like play shooting video games or watch a horror movie, your brain puts you in that situation. That is because most of your brain cannot tell the difference between reality and fake situations. During the thrilling situation, your brain releases adrenaline into the blood from the adrenal glands by the kidneys. This raises blood pressure and all this causes the body to sweat (especially through the hands). It's the same reason you jump or scream during a horror movie or cry after a character you've built a psychological connection too dies.

There isn't any way to get rid of it, other than stop playing the game or become so immune to it from playing that your body doesn't see it as a 'threat' anymore.
deep.
Have a towel by your monitor.
ill need like 1000 towels

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci