• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasboy123

Survivor
Reaction score
Every Time I try to get on MC this message pops up

Uncaught exception in main method: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/swing/KeyStroke

Im on a mac book pro and can someone please tell me what to do!!!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I myself know next to nothing about Java, so I can't help you here but hopefully somebody does! Best of luck fixing your problem.

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
Have you run through basic troubleshooting stuff, such as

- Using a different profile, maybe a different version with no mods may work?
- Deleting .minecraft and re-downloading Minecraft with the launcher (back up anything you want to keep!)
- Restarting your computer.
- Do a google search on your issue, which gave me this:
According to the only source I could find, this is a problem with the version of Java installed on your computer. Uninstall your current Java, and download either Java 7 or Java 8, as those are the most up to date.

Beyond those tips, I cannot help your with your problem. If you have gone through all those and still have an issue, please contact me.
Also remember next time, this thread is more suited for the 'General Support' forum. Have a great day!

Christian

Experienced
Reaction score
This most likely isn't the case, but have you ever done any modding on your minecraft to the point where you had to delete the META-INF folder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci