• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help please!

Thouqht

Tribute
Reaction score
I wamt to buy a mouse as a trackpad is useless for mc and cs go.

Options:
Steelseries Sensei
Steelseries Sensei Raw
Steelseries Rival
Maybe deathadder(not fan of razer)

So which one should i get. Prices do not matter.

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
Hey, I would defiantly go for the Steel Series Sensei, but I guess its your choice, if you do go with Razer, may I suggest the Naga? Its a handy mouse, with side buttons, good quality. But hey, its your choice like I said.

Thouqht

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey, I would defiantly go for the Steel Series Sensei, but I guess its your choice, if you do go with Razer, may I suggest the Naga? Its a handy mouse, with side buttons, good quality. But hey, its your choice like I said.
Can you explain the difference between the normal and the raw version?
Also,sidebuttoms are not that interesting for me. I use hotkeys on my keyboard

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
Can you explain the difference between the normal and the raw version?
Also,sidebuttoms are not that interesting for me. I use hotkeys on my keyboard
The sensei raw and normal, look different, and feel different, the normal comes with a metal surface, whilst the raw can either come with glossy or rubberized, both great mouses, either way, if you buy it, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Thouqht

Tribute
Reaction score
The sensei raw and normal, look different, and feel different, the normal comes with a metal surface, whilst the raw can either come with glossy or rubberized, both great mouses, either way, if you buy it, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!
Sorry but il have to ask you one more q.
Which one would you buy if you had the choice? Ignoring prices.

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
Sorry but il have to ask you one more q.
Which one would you buy if you had the choice? Ignoring prices.
Hmm, If I were to buy it, I would go for the raw, I'm not sure on its price, but I feel as though its better quality than the normal.

Thouqht

Tribute
Reaction score
Hmm, If I were to buy it, I would go for the raw, I'm not sure on its price, but I feel as though its better quality than the normal.
Raw is cheaper.
its plastic.
hmm hard choice bro dx.

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
Raw is cheaper.
its plastic.
hmm hard choice bro dx.
Well I believe and heard that the metal on the normal scrathes very easy, and doesn't feel as comfortable as the raw, but like I said you can get it in rubber, of glossy plastic, it still feels very nice though, but like I said its your choice C:

Thouqht

Tribute
Reaction score
Well I believe and heard that the metal on the normal scrathes very easy, and doesn't feel as comfortable as the raw, but like I said you can get it in rubber, of glossy plastic, it still feels very nice though, but like I said its your choice C:
kk. Tysm. Would you prefer plastic or rubber mouse?

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
kk. Tysm. Would you prefer plastic or rubber mouse?
Personally I've never owned a rubber mouse, but I'd imagine it would feel very nice, and it would be very gripy, so its your choice! And no problem, glad to help!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci