• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help please!

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
Hey BAPMBW , the user has decdided to make a new thread based on the same thing, so I think it would be best to lock this thread as all questions have been answered!

Thouqht

Tribute
Reaction score
Personally I've never owned a rubber mouse, but I'd imagine it would feel very nice, and it would be very gripy, so its your choice! And no problem, glad to help!
Would you choose the deathadder over ss sensei raw

Thouqht

Tribute
Reaction score
Well considering I'm pretty much a Razer "fanboy" I would go with the deathadder myself.
Hm. I play more claw grip rather than palm. So i prefer the shape of sensei raw. Can you still be a pvp god by hotkeying on keyboard rather than using side buttons?

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
Hm. I play more claw grip rather than palm. So i prefer the shape of sensei raw. Can you still be a pvp god by hotkeying on keyboard rather than using side buttons?
Yes, but if you're not going to use the side buttons then I feel as though its pointless having a mouse with mouse macros. Also from now on lets PM each other :)

SUPERVIP101

Platinum
Reaction score
I believe that the Sensei would be best.
Looking at it's specs and general design, using a laser at 12k frames and 150 IPS (Inches Per Second) which is crazy. You literally would not need that capability for any games. The myth with all these high DPI (Dots Per Inch) mouses is that "More is better" right? Nope! For example: My Monitor is 4K UHD / 3840x2160 which is 28". Now that'd be 158.48 DPI. So essentially (correct me if I'm wrong) If I where to max the mouse out with sensitivity, you could flaw that screen within a second or so.

All in all, it's about personal preferences and usage. My mouse is simple. DPI is stupidly high too, however the GRIP is what most satisfies me. It's a rubbery feel to it with a rubber scroll. Love the grip, I'm able to take control of that whilst being comfortable and that's what matters most c:

*Edit* Oh and macros are pretty useless in my opinion in most games, unless you're playing MMOS/RPGS or the need for a super quick COD switch weapons, throw grenades, kinda action then I don't believe it'd be too helpful. Maybe a little in MC but then again that's what the scroll wheel can always be useful for. My time playing against pro macros users doesn't change much, sure they may seem a little more pro however not to be cocky, they still die trying to use macros :p Maybe a couple of sneaky combo hits back.

Hope this helps!
- Super

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci