• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help Please !

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelMC09

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello anyone knows how to buy only 1 reset stats, and 5, because I only runs 5 and I only want 1 reset, Thanks.

GodChueco

Quantum
Reaction score
As of now, there is noway to buy just one. If you need help with having 1 reset and lowering the price, ask a staff member for assistance.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
As of now, there is noway to buy just one. If you need help with having 1 reset and lowering the price, ask a staff member for assistance.
Just so you know, you are necro-posting on a lot of threads and it's showing up in the New Posts section. Generally, if the thread has not been replied to in over a month, you shouldn't post on it unless it is still relevant. I guess this could be still relevant but after 3 months, he probably solved his problem or gave up.

Giggums Sebastian

HomeGoods

Career
Reaction score
Hey there. You need to please stop necroposting on threads that have not been replied to in 30 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci